Martina & Alberto - 2022 #13

Noldus

6 minutes ago, darkman said:

parece que black esta en las ultimas , estan decidiendo si lo duermen para siempre , por que no tienen mas dinero para tratamientos , he pasado varias veces por eso , y es duro .

That's a tough choice. I couldn't do it.

26 minutes ago, tle said:

Alberto better get home soon and check on Blackie...

I have a feeling this is going to be a very sad day in this apartment. Martina is clearly distraught as to be expected for sure. We had to put our dog down after 19 years and it was one of the worst days of our life. That was 20 years ago and we just haven't emotionally been ready for a new dog. Our pets, dogs in particlar, have that special bond with humans...they truly are "man's best friend". Dogs are wonderful creatures and humans are better because of them. I feel so sorry for Martina and Alberto today. Kinda breaks your heart to watch this play out.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, DWI said:

I have a feeling this is going to be a very sad day in this apartment. Martina is clearly distraught as to be expected for sure. We had to put our dog down after 19 years and it was one of the worst days of our life. That was 20 years ago and we just haven't emotionally been ready for a new dog. Our pets, dogs in particlar, have that special bond with humans...they truly are "man's best friend". Dogs are wonderful creatures and humans are better because of them. I feel so sorry for Martina and Alberto today. Kinda breaks your heart to watch this play out.

Well said DWI.  Even Taco is sad and whimpering right now.

27 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I completely agree.  To be clear, my comment was sarcasm.  I'm not that good at it but I try.

Hmmm .. you could always use 😏😏 I thought good friend nagachilli2 learned you that 😁

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, tle said:

Esa es una elección difícil. no pude hacerlo

yo fui un domingo de urgencia y solo habia una veterinaria joven y delgada , me dijo , ven mañana , le dije , NO . tiene que ser hoy , yo sujete a mi perro mientras ella lo inyectaba , de los peores momentos de mi vida . 

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, DWI said:

It IS hard, but you have to focus on the quality of life.  I had a dog lose its leg and it cost thousands, but eventually he was happy and could run faster than my son, because he was young.  For so many pets I've seen within my extended family, they spend enormous amounts to prolong the life of their dogs, and in too many cases, it's obvious to me that they're ignoring the quality of life.  The dog is MISERABLE, but alive for the benefit of the owner only.  It's clear they love Blackie completely, but he's an OLD pup and attempting to fix him now seems wrong.  it's his time.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

It IS hard, but you have to focus on the quality of life.  I had a dog lose its leg and it cost thousands, but eventually he was happy and could run faster than my son, because he was young.  For so many pets I've seen within my extended family, they spend enormous amounts to prolong the life of their dogs, and in too many cases, it's obvious to me that they're ignoring the quality of life.  The dog is MISERABLE, but alive for the benefit of the owner only.  It's clear they love Blackie completely, but he's an OLD pup and attempting to fix him now seems wrong.  it's his time.

Very well said, been there, you have to do the kindest thing for your pooch. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

creo que fue una película japonesa , donde los ancianos van a morir a la montaña para no ser un estorbo , tendríamos que tener esa mentalidad , sufro mucho cuando veo personas mayores en residencias , incapaces de valerse por si mismas , esperando que sus familiares vayan a verlos el domingo un par de horas , yo no quiero eso para mi , es ingrato y inhumano , personas que seguramente en su vida fueron jefes , directores , o simples empleados pero gente valida ,  tengan que ver como alguien te limpia el culo cada vez que te cagas encima , es muy triste esta sociedad y el negocio que hay detrás de todo eso , yo estaría a favor de la eutanasia en algunos casos .