Martina & Alberto - 2022 #13

Noldus

There are just too many places to hide over there. I see Martina stand out because she is the only person wearing jeans. But try as I may, even watching eight cameras on two computers, I cannot find her until she decides to appear...which so far is seldom.

19 minutes ago, philo said:

Martina visiting Nelly is going to be an interesting event. I'm going to find Bogdan and watch his reactions.

I did see Martina talking to Bogdan. They were both in good spirits.. I haven't seen Nelly...

17 minutes ago, tle said:

I did see Martina talking to Bogdan. They were both in good spirits.. I haven't seen Nelly...

Nelly finally makes an appearance...

2 minutes ago, tle said:

Nelly finally makes an appearance...

Yeah, the 3 of them seem cordial.  Martina doesn't seem to be giving Nelly much attention.  Certainly not like it used to be.

3 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Yeah, the 3 of them seem cordial.  Martina doesn't seem to be giving Nelly much attention.  Certainly not like it used to be.

Yes but Nelly's dog and Taco seem to be old pals...

Martina seems to be interacting with Bogdan more than Nelly. One time Nelly came up and put her arm around Martina and they were both laughing and having a good time but when Nelly walked away Marina turned and had a strange look on her face... It looked like a face of revulsion...