Martina & Alberto - 2022 #13

Noldus

It’d be a shame if Taco didn’t get to see Nelly’s new little pup again.. He needs a new dog buddy now that Blackie’s gone.. But if they do get together again they need to keep a close eye on them… Taco’s not shooting blanks…

22 hours ago, philo said:

Please tell us more about whom you think Martina's other love interest might be? Do you think it is the Big Guy? Martina has been keeping him off camera lately and he is the only male person that I have ever seen her in an intimate moment with other than Alberto.

Good Day @philo, You may know better than me but the Big Guy has moved further away from Martina and no longer an easy visit. Although, when you see her playing on the video game it is with him.  She may have visited him after or before seeing her father and that visit may have been a topic of conversation in the big blow-up with her and Alberto a few weeks back. Martina has many secrets. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, yelt said:

I would believe the translators have moved on..

Yelt 

Do you know why the translators have moved on?  Because people like you have consistently tried to discredit what the translators have said.  You have your mysterious source.s  Sources that have proven to be wrong most of the time.  It is OK to have your opinion about what you see but what you don't see you should identify as fiction.  Your main problem is your lack of trust for Martina (and Alberto).  They are the ones that trust each other.  Luckily they do not want or need your trust.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 7

17 hours ago, tle said:

Have you got a take on why Alberto was thumbing through pictures of girls last night? It looked like it was pictures from a dating site....

Although he has promised his love for Martina, I would not be reluctance to think they have agreed he should see other girls and she should see other guys. He now has a job, right? And as we have seen they do have an open FWB/Open relationship? 

As Martina comes closer to graduation and a job (I hope), they may part and go their separate ways, who knows.  Perhaps it is time to gradually get into that separation mode.  I have not read they are having sex of late, which could be indication the separation has been agreed too and beginning? Also, think about this, they both know they are being watched and this could all be part of the script for the voyager benefit, including Alberto now looking at dating sites or whatever. Perhaps they will just tell us what they are doing!  And if Jen is lucky, they are still looking for someone to have a threesome!

It is not too late for both of them to get their act together, commit and move from RLC to a normal life and be successful. 

However, I still think Martina has a lot to learn about handling her bi-sexually with another guy partner not Alberto. I believe most guys would only like to fuck her without an involved relationship. Maybe that’s what she wants. Perhaps she will find that one in a million, like Alberto; or someone she already knows and knows her.  

Depending on how things go, and life choices made, if Martina and Alberto separate (which I hope they do not), she could be headed for the rough revolving door of relationships. 

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, yelt said:

Although he has promised his love for Martina, I would not be reluctance to think they have agreed he should see other girls and she should see other guys. He now has a job, right? And as we have seen they do have an open FWB/Open relationship? 

As Martina comes closer to graduation and a job (I hope), they may part and go their separate ways, who knows.  Perhaps it is time to gradually get into that separation mode.  I have not read they are having sex of late, which could be indication the separation has been agreed too and beginning? Also, think about this, they both know they are being watched and this could all be part of the script for the voyager benefit, including Alberto now looking at dating sites or whatever. Perhaps they will just tell us what they are doing!  And if Jen is lucky, they are still looking for someone to have a threesome!

It is not too late for both of them to get their act together, commit and move from RLC to a normal life and be successful. 

However, I still think Martina has a lot to learn about handling her bi-sexually with another guy partner not Alberto. I believe most guys would only like to fuck her without an involved relationship. Maybe that’s what she wants. Perhaps she will find that one in a million, like Alberto; or someone she already knows and knows her.  

Depending on how things go, and life choices made, if Martina and Alberto separate (which I hope they do not), she could be headed for the rough revolving door of relationships. 

Actually I think Alberto is trying to help Martina find another girl to hook up with.. .I think he's more than okay with it and actively encourages it....

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, tle said:

Actually I think Alberto is trying to help Martina find another girl to hook up with.. .I think he's more than okay with it and actively encourages it....

It certainly sounds a great deal better than meeting other guys. I hope you are correct! Thanks

8 hours ago, yelt said:

Good Day @philo, You may know better than me but the Big Guy has moved further away from Martina and no longer an easy visit. Although, when you see her playing on the video game it is with him.  She may have visited him after or before seeing her father and that visit may have been a topic of conversation in the big blow-up with her and Alberto a few weeks back. Martina has many secrets. 

Thank you for your response. It is very helpful.

I don't know what these two are up to. I have noticed both Martina and Alberto viewing pictures of women (don't know if men picts), looks like dating sites/ meeting people for fun. I have looked over Alberto's shoulder and seen the women Alberto is interested in. "Snowballs chance in hell" pops to my mind. Maybe they want to experiment with an OPEN relationship. I don't think Martina will have any difficulties finding someone to play with. Alberto .... might be a different story. This activity also has the potential to damage their relationship. Despite the " adventurism / curious / " let's try this" attitude, Alberto may find it unbearable to know some other guy is banging Martina.   3some .... same thoughts.

Hey, it's their life. Have fun while they can. I just watch. 😲