Martina & Alberto - 2022 #13

Noldus

I sympathize with your pain, I also experienced the loss of my dog, who was a member of my family. very difficult time, but you have to know how to say stop, and authorizing euthanasia is a gesture of love!!!! blacky certainly had metastases in his lungs, his breathing was becoming impossible, he had to be relieved. blacky is the 2nd rlc animal to leave us, after julia's rabbit, and he will leave his memory on the thousands of rlc videos for several years. courage😥🙏

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Lots to unpack here.   Yes there are a lot of speculations.  That is the nature of this.  We see what we see and we speculate to fill in the gaps.  Are the speculations wild?  Yes some are perhaps.  What is wild to one person may not be wild to another.

I will stipulate Kris that yes it sad to sit here and pay $45 and blather on about of this.   It's not a healthy habit.  But of all the unhealthy and unsafe habits I could have, this one has been fun.  I should probably quit and some day I will.   All I will say is that I am dumbfounded when people come on here and basically accuse the rest of us of having a sad life.  Kind of like the pot calling the ketttle black.

You say the accusations are wild.   Really?  There is a lot of evidence of drug use in virtually all of the apartments.  Honestly I think the claims of drug usage are overblown and I don't care for the faux outrage over drugs, but I don't think it is a "wild accusation" to bring up drug usage in RLC.   Betrayal?  This whole Martina/Nelly saga is about how these girls are betraying their significant others.  Or not.  Betrayal can't be a  wild accusation.   Cuckholding?   What other explanation  can their be for why Alberto accepts this?  I am not fond of the cuckhold explanation because to me I would want Alberto to  actually WATCH Martina fuck someone ... but I accept the idea of Alberto being a cuck and I don't think it is a wild accusation at all.  It fits Alberto quite well actually.

Please show me one hard evidence that she is cuckolding or cheating on him. I am waiting.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Please show me one hard evidence that she is cuckolding or cheating on him. I am waiting.

Kris:  I think I said I’m not sure about cuckholding and honestly I am naive about exactly what that is.  I assume that to be a cuck Alberto has to watch Martina having sex with someone.  That has not happened on-cam … the closest he has been is playing video games while Martina and Nelly made love in the bedroom.  If you want we can agree Alberto is not a cuck but I would ask those who feel otherwise to chime in.  I think this assertion is based on the fact that Martina tells everything to Alberto and does not keep it secret.  Is that cuckholding?  I don’t know.

As for cheating, it is quite obvious that she cheated on him with Nelly and the translators have suggested it may still be occurring off-cam based on the infamous parking lot incident.

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Kris:  I think I said I’m not sure about cuckholding and honestly I am naive about exactly what that is.  I assume that to be a cuck Alberto has to watch Martina having sex with someone.  That has not happened on-cam … the closest he has been is playing video games while Martina and Nelly made love in the bedroom.  If you want we can agree Alberto is not a cuck but I would ask those who feel otherwise to chime in.  I think this assertion is based on the fact that Martina tells everything to Alberto and does not keep it secret.  Is that cuckholding?  I don’t know.

As for cheating, it is quite obvious that she cheated on him with Nelly and the translators have suggested it may still be occurring off-cam based on the infamous parking lot incident.

Websters defines a cuckold as a man who is aware of his wife’s infidelity and acquiesces to it...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, tle said:

Websters define a un cornudo como un hombre que es consciente de la infidelidad de su esposa y accede a ella...

si , si es plenamente consciente y libre de elegir , puede que sea un dependiente emocional de ella , a mi me parece mas eso que lo que tu propones , si alberto se acostara con otras personas estaria de acuerdo contigo , pero no es el caso . 

5 minutes ago, darkman said:

si , si es plenamente consciente y libre de elegir , puede que sea un dependiente emocional de ella , a mi me parece mas eso que lo que tu propones , si alberto se acostara con otras personas estaria de acuerdo contigo , pero no es el caso . 

From the definition it would appear that in order for Alberto to be a cuckold they would need to be married... I guess for an unmarried couple it would just be considered an open relationship...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, tle said:

From the definition it would appear that in order for Alberto to be a cuckold they would need to be married... I guess for an unmarried couple it would just be considered an open relationship...

Nonsense. A cuckold is a man or woman who are into watching their partner (wife/husband or girlfriend/boyfriend) having sex with other people. You do not have to be married to be in a cuckold relationship.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Nonsense. A cuckold is a man or woman who are into watching their partner (wife/husband or girlfriend/boyfriend) having sex with other people. You do not have to be married to be in a cuckold relationship.

As far as I know Alberto has never watched Martina have sex with anyone else.. At least he hasn't been in the same room watching... I'm not sure that really makes any difference in the definition though...

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, tle said:

As far as I know Alberto has never watched Martina have sex with anyone else.. At least he hasn't been in the same room watching... I'm not sure that really makes any difference in the definition though...

Exactly but he can still be a cuckold IF he knows she is having sex with other people and he agrees.  But that is the BIG question Here. I haven't seen any evidence that is the case or that she is cheating on him (going out having fun is not cheating). And yes she had one thing with the skelton and silikone bimbo.  But there's no evidence it still goes on.

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

But there's no evidence it still goes on.

No. I don't believe it's still going on.. I think they're still friends and may see each other from time to time... It'd be hard for them not to see each other since Nelly and Bogdan work in the management side of RLC....

Just now, tle said:

It'd be hard for them not to see each other since Nelly and Bogdan work in the management side of RLC....

And that may be the true reason their relationship ended... It's not cool to fuck your boss or employees....