Martina & Alberto - 2022 #13

Noldus

Well, that's it folks.  Nelly on her balcony and Martina took off with Taco.  Nothing this time, but she's back into the group and I highly doubt, at this point, that this is the last we'll see her at either B4 or B7.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't speak a word of the language. However, the body language of the conversation appeared to me to be an appeal by Nelly to reengage the relationship on camera. Martina seemed to be giving reasons why that is not a good idea. At one point, Nelly gave a middle finger to Martina's argument. Someone tell me if I am wrong.

4 minutes ago, philo said:

I don't speak a word of the language. However, the body language of the conversation appeared to me to be an appeal by Nelly to reengage the relationship on camera. Martina seemed to be giving reasons why that is not a good idea. At one point, Nelly gave a middle finger to Martina's argument. Someone tell me if I am wrong.

I didn't see the middle finger but the conversation did get heated... That was just a cordial kiss on the cheeks when she left... Not a passionate romantic kiss... I think we can officially call this romance dead....

Just now, tle said:

I didn't see the middle finger but the conversation did get heated... That was just a cordial kiss on the cheeks when she left... Not a passionate romantic kiss... I think we can officially call this romance dead....

The replay will clearly show the middle finger...Nelly's left hand.

• Upvote 1

I think the relationship on camera is obviously on pause. However, that does not mean if they should meet up in a parking lot somewhere that they won't go at it again. I do believe that Nelly is shooting herself in the foot by not pursuing Martina in earnest.  Martina has evidence to believe that Nelly does not have control of herself. That means to me that Nelly has to overcome Martina's knowledge that Bogdan is pimping her out for RLC. Bogdan stayed in bed and away from the party where the young boy kissed and fingered Nelly and ended up with him naked in the dark end of the swimming pool with him; Martina's knowledge that Nelly had a three-way with Masha; and Martina's knowledge that Nelly's substance abuse is not being controlled. Right now, Martina seems to be thinking with her big head (She has a little head too) LOL  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tle said:

Martina seems to be interacting with Bogdan more than Nelly. One time Nelly came up and put her arm around Martina and they were both laughing and having a good time but when Nelly walked away Marina turned and had a strange look on her face... It looked like a face of revulsion...

time?

11 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

time?

I didn't get the exact time but just a few minutes past 8pm their time... Camera 4-3 on the Terrace of B7...

• Thanks 1