B4 - General Topic 2022 #37 (April)

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

My first thought was that Radi was going back to B4 to meet Cecilia. But looks like Cecilia, again, is there just because Radi doesn't want her room empty. This is really sad.  And she will compete with Cecile for the top cam, this isn't even smart. Does Cecilia needs some extra income?

Cecilia is not on the staff of the project so no salary, or Radi pays her or works for free, maybe all of them like this

Never thought I would say this but I can't wait for Holly to leave the project. She was a beautiful star in the RLC heaven but for months now she has chosen to withdraw almost entirely from any participation except laying around naked or semi-naked. 

The one thing I detest is being treated with contempt. She holds nothing but contempt for RLC and viewers. I know we can't expect anything from the residents and I'm normally very happy with a lot of what I see...Watching EVA is compensation enough for me!!! What tips the balance is her very deliberate change of attitude. Let her go an try to earn a living in the real world where she might have to actually do some work!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

If Radislava continues to behave like this, he shows excessive rudeness towards Cecilia and disrespect towards the girls of B4. So she will never be able to recover the relationship

We never know what is going on in the background or what has been said to whom but imo this is typical behaviour of Rads but unclear whether she is one of the greatest gameplayers of all time or oblivious to the effect her behaviour has on others. Maybe she has introduced a new model of franchising in RLC wouldn't surprise me 😂

9 minutes ago, van the man said:

Plastic Radi needs to follow Holly out the door. False, manipulative and seemingly indifferent to a good friends feelings she is very unpleasant girl

Her memoirs would be interesting to read (in English please Radi) but I don't know if that would be allowed. She doesn't seem to hold much back in RLC so the openness could be useful.

A proposito di Holly, da tempo, penso ad una cosa particolare su cui mi ero già espresso qualche mese fa. La mia convinzione è che tutti cambino dopo tre soggiorni, vedi Mia e Lia, vedi Irma, vedi Serafina e vedi Holly adesso; gli anni cambiano per tutti e le aspettative cambiano per tutti. Credo che Holly esca con Titti la sera perché incontra un uomo che le fa passare la serata e non le fa spendere soldi. Per il resto è profondamente attratta dalle donne (dopo la brutta esperienza con Daniel) che non ha trovato qui durante questo soggiorno. Sarebbe stata Martina con la quale si è baciata appassionatamente ma Martina ha altri turni ed è stata coinvolta solo grazie alla presenza di Nelly. Ascolto le telefonate di Holly e quelle più appassionate sono sempre con le ragazze. Le telefonate con i maschi sono solo con i parenti, almeno questo mi sembra il tono. Per tutto quello che ho detto mi resta l'unico dubbio di capire perché con Titti tutto si è raffreddato (e questo sappiamo che è colpa di Loraine prima e di Radi dopo) ma non capisco perché non si sia riacceso il fuoco iniziale . In più occasioni gli atteggiamenti di Holly e Titti danno speranza ma poi tutto muore lì e ci lascia solo vuoti e freddi. Questa è la mia opinione che non devi necessariamente vedere tutti d'accordo. Ricordo a tutti che amo Holly e se potessi le chiederei di sposarmi, sarei disposto a fare questo errore due volte 

Edited by poncherello
Repetition of the text
  • Like 1