B4 - General Topic 2022 #37 (April)

English teacher was asking them if they think they'll be famous now or in the future. Holly said she thinks she's already famous in a way, she didn't know what to say when the teach asked what she was famous for, decided to say as an actress 😄

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

English teacher was asking them if they think they'll be famous now or in the future. Holly said she thinks she's already famous in a way, she didn't know what to say when the teach asked what she was famous for, decided to say as an actress 😄

i noticed the teacher calls them by their real name, but I am not allowed to say it here.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MrFlexxy said:

She could had said that is Instagram fame. 🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MrFlexxy said:

And if the teacher believed her then she's a bloody good actress. 🙂 

EDIT: I'd just like to add I believed her. 😁

• Upvote 1