B4 - General Topic 2022 #37 (April)

41 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I hope that when/if Radi leaves the project she begin to post her.

🧐 if she doesn't already 🧐

IMHO Besides her behavior due to her kid mind, which has always ruined the atmosphere and their relationships both in B1 and B4 (and maybe even B5), with the drugs in between, she is a sex maniac. She always wants to take a girl to seduce to satisfy her maniac sexual needs desperately and nothing more beyond that. And I just hope she doesn't try to do anything in/ with B1 (not only sexually speaking) that ruins its great atmosphere. She should go by now.

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I hope that when/if Radi leaves the project she begin to post her.

🧐 if she doesn't already 🧐

ya she is a big poster in Leora Fan 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Radi always late and makes the others waiting for her.

It was nice to see other girls with Radi in her room, and being part of the dance class with Loraine. Maybe things in the villa are getting better for Radi.

Just now, jetlag8 said:

It was nice to see other girls with Radi in her room, and being part of the dance class with Loraine. Maybe things in the villa are getting better for Radi.

I don't think this will make something change. I would be extremely rude not call the others. And even in not good terms Radi still participates in Dance Classes on Sunday.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't think this will make something change. I would be extremely rude not call the others. And even in not good terms Radi still participates in Dance Classes on Sunday.

I must have missed her participation in last Sunday dance class. My point  was it was nice seeing Radi having friendly talks with other girls today, that is not something we were seeing before she left for B2.

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

I must have missed her participation in last Sunday dance class. My point  was it was nice seeing Radi having friendly talks with other girls today, that is not something we were seeing before she left for B2.

Last Sunday was Easter so the Class was on Monday if I'm not mistaken. So Radi was still in B2 I think.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Last Sunday was Easter so the Class was on Monday if I'm not mistaken. So Radi was still in B2 I think.

Yes she was still in B2 on Monday until sometime in the afternoon.