18 hours ago, bluewinner said:

No that was a different guy. Holly met this guy at a party on the same night and He came back with her. He had to catch a flight, that's why he left at 5am. The guy you are talking about was Ukrainian/Russian, this latest guy was Turkish. When he was leaving he said " See you soon " to Holly, so I guess he will be back. 

I think we speak about two different things , I referred to the guy who visited Holly in 2021 , a couple of days after she had sex with Daniel , he stayed for 2 days , it’s the link i submitted for poncherello , except if I haven’t understood completely 😬🙄

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's probably gone to her mams...

From replay, Radi was fussing with hair and dabbed her wrists with cologne before she left.  I don't think she was going direct to mama's.  She may get there after a detour, or she is staying the night with other friends in Barcelona.

1 minute ago, moules said:

From replay, Radi was fussing with hair and dabbed her wrists with cologne before she left.  I don't think she was going direct to mama's.  She may get there after a detour, or she is staying the night with other friends in Barcelona.

I have seen Radi dress nice and use perfume and she has just gone shopping, l think that she is fussy about how she looks when she goes out.

I read a number of posts about Holly and going down the memory lanes to early last year and that made me to post this comment.

My theory about Holly's participation this time is that Holly met a a decent guy after she left RLC in May 2021 and I guess that she was living with him. The same guy who visited B5 last year before she rejoined RLC. I think he is a professional photographer and he travels for his business. 

I believe that she had strong feelings for him but she decided to rejoin RLC in November while he was away on business. I think the guy didn't want her to rejoin RLC and he broke up with her after he came back to Barcelona. This explains why Holly cried a lot right after she moved to B4 with Tweety and she was sad for few months. 

Maybe some people on here will or will not agree with me. 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think we speak about two different things , I referred to the guy who visited Holly in 2021 , a couple of days after she had sex with Daniel , he stayed for 2 days , it’s the link i submitted for poncherello , except if I haven’t understood completely 😬🙄

can we slam on the brakes here for a sec??? daniel had sex with holly??????? i know of olivia,mimi,masha and bea....holly is news to me😗

5 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

can we slam on the brakes here for a sec??? daniel had sex with holly??????? i know of olivia,mimi,masha and bea....holly is news to me😗

New Year’s Day 2021 , morning hours .. substances and alcohol involved ..a very controversial “ interaction “ of the two , it’s a subject that has gathered many comments and it is still discussed .. I will give the archives link since it isn’t so difficult of you have the time to read what was written back then ..

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

New Year’s Day 2021 , morning hours .. substances and alcohol involved ..a very controversial “ interaction “ of the two , it’s a subject that has gathered many comments and it is still discussed .. I will give the archives link since it isn’t so difficult of you have the time to read what was written back then ..

can we call him the new years creeper?! lol that's when he got with masha as well!!! Seems like 1 is his lucky number!! 

17 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I read a number of posts about Holly and going down the memory lanes to early last year and that made me to post this comment.

My theory about Holly's participation this time is that Holly met a a decent guy after she left RLC in May 2021 and I guess that she was living with him. The same guy who visited B5 last year before she rejoined RLC. I think he is a professional photographer and he travels for his business. 

I believe that she had strong feelings for him but she decided to rejoin RLC in November while he was away on business. I think the guy didn't want her to rejoin RLC and he broke up with her after he came back to Barcelona. This explains why Holly cried a lot right after she moved to B4 with Tweety and she was sad for few months. 

Maybe some people on here will or will not agree with me. 

Very interesting ( expanded ) theory , all events correctly presented , reasons always unknown 😇 Maybe the last month Holly and going out quite often is a tip that she might have get over that guy ..

Just now, cupid30 said:

can we call him the new years creeper?! lol that's when he got with masha as well!!! Seems like 1 is his lucky number!! 

He knows when to strike let’s say ..let’s see if he makes it “ 3 in a row “ in 8 months time 😂🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

this is why we need a video archive!!! one of a few things that VHTV has over RLC!!

Just now, cupid30 said:

this is why we need a video archive!!! one of a few things that VHTV has over RLC!!

There are many sites that you can find many videos .. still , there are moments like this , ( Holly and Daniel ) or Monica’s sex or Anna’s and Lola’s that strangely never make the way to the video sites , just to name some few recent names .. In my opinion , RLC on purpose allows and not “ hunts “ certain videos to be exposed and the opposite , but that’s just a personal theory . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very interesting ( expanded ) theory , all events correctly presented , reasons always unknown 😇 Maybe the last month Holly and going out quite often is a tip that she might have get over that guy ..

Thx DD, my theory seems reasonable and explains why Holly and Loraine got closer to each other and became friends. I guess as people say that they have something in common which Loraine went through a similar experience too after she and Anthony broke up.