1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Thx DD, my theory seems reasonable and explains why Holly and Loraine got closer to each other and became friends. I guess as people say that they have something in common which Loraine went through a similar experience too after she and Anthony broke up. 

Yes , very possible as well . As you know , I am always “ all in “ for any speculations presented when they are presented with very nice and reasonable arguments , it might never be like that , but why not as well ? 😇 It gives food for thought and I think it can intrigue other members to present their own theories or even expand to it and even more  , the gran reward , that actually and luckily or intentionally , someone who really knows what happened might appear and drop some lines . Still , as I said , a very well thoughtful  theory and I can’t but “ applause “ your thoughts 😇

• Thanks 1

Holly's sexual event.  I was struck by the fact that Holly did not request or insist on a condom. Maybe she is in a relationship with this guy. If this was a pick-up, some guy at a party, then she is either very brave .... or stupid. 

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

Ci sono molti siti in cui puoi trovare molti video .. ancora , ci sono momenti come questo , ( Holly e Daniel ) o il sesso di Monica o quello di Anna e Lola che stranamente non arrivano mai ai siti di video , solo per citare alcuni nomi recenti .. A mio parere, RLC permette apposta e non "caccia" certi video da esporre e il contrario, ma questa è solo una teoria personale. 

Sorry if I ask you but being relatively new and constantly discovering the site's functions and mechanisms, I ask you where you can find these videos (Holly and Daniel) or Monica's sex or Anna and Lola's. I've never seen them, not even in Hotscope. Thank you for giving me some directions and as you know I am most interested in Holly's