B4 - General Topic 2022 #37 (April)

13 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

She's a dance teacher

Ah ok.  So not a cast member?   I am not up to speed on all the cast members, especially the B1 B2 girls.  So I figured she might be one of them.   You know me, if she hasn't been in Martina's apartment, I have no clue.

Hope they did not pay her too much for this lesson as it does not seem very well organized.

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Ah ok.  So not a cast member?   I am not up to speed on all the cast members, especially the B1 B2 girls.  So I figured she might be one of them.   You know me, if she hasn't been in Martina's apartment, I have no clue.

Hope they did not pay her too much for this lesson as it does not seem very well organized.

No not a cast member. They have a class every week, not sure how many weeks now, maybe 7?

I am really sorry to say - AND THIS ISN’T RADISLAVA’S MISTAKE - but B4 seems more peaceful , quiet and “functioning “ more ideal and properly without Radislava there .And I think Radislava has figured this out since that famous argument with Loraine and Co. and she decided to give space and time both to herself and the others to figure things out .

She decided then to start spending time in B2 so as for the toxicity to be cooled down , she instructed Cecilia to just fill her bed so as in a way be “ under employment contractual rules “ and she hoped that time , Easter and the surrounding things will work towards an improvement or better feelings ..Nah , it seems that this isn’t simply working .

This is just a childish reaction , instead of sitting down as adults and talk the problem , they avoid one another ( however Radislava tried and also Loraine to be honest ) , even one attempt failed , it doesn’t mean that they can’t work out a solution . I don’t know if RLC management  needs to interfere but if this continues , it is going to get completely  unpleasant to watch , when it is already .For each problem , there’s ALWAYS a solution ( except terminal medical problems ) , so , it is just obvious that certain people don’t want to cooperate . It is a really sad development , without taking a side , I would say that the majority of the villa girls are kind of pushing Radislava to quit ..and this , even if they are right of their whatever complains , they automatically have lost this credence .

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am really sorry to say - AND THIS ISN’T RADISLAVA’S MISTAKE - but B4 seems more peaceful , quiet and “functioning “ more ideal and properly without Radislava there .And I think Radislava has figured this out since that famous argument with Loraine and Co. and she decided to give space and time both to herself and the others to figure things out .

She decided then to start spending time in B2 so as for the toxicity to be cooled down , she instructed Cecilia to just fill her bed so as in a way be “ under employment contractual rules “ and she hoped that time , Easter and the surrounding things will work towards an improvement or better feelings ..Nah , it seems that this isn’t simply working .

This is just a childish reaction , instead of sitting down as adults and talk the problem , they avoid one another ( however Radislava tried and also Loraine to be honest ) , even one attempt failed , it doesn’t mean that they can’t work out a solution . I don’t know if RLC management  needs to interfere but if this continues , it is going to get completely  unpleasant to watch , when it is already .For each problem , there’s ALWAYS a solution ( except terminal medical problems ) , so , it is just obvious that certain people don’t want to cooperate . It is a really sad development , without taking a side , I would say that the majority of the villa girls are kind of pushing Radislava to quit ..and this , even if they are right of their whatever complains , they automatically have lost this credence .

Yep, RLC should have stepped in ages ago honestly. If they can't come to an agreement, it's not fair on all sides to keep dealing with it. Although drama does sell. 

13 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think we speak about two different things , I referred to the guy who visited Holly in 2021 , a couple of days after she had sex with Daniel , he stayed for 2 days , it’s the link i submitted for poncherello , except if I haven’t understood completely 😬🙄

Yeah, I know who you are talking about. that guy was Russian/Ukrainian. definitely not the same guy.  

4 hours ago, MrFlexxy said:

Tweety bating while Holly does Yoga on the balcony 🥰

She just can't seem to get off. And it was Loraine that walked in on Tweety the other day. She told Loraine what she was doing and Loraine left immediately, but Tweety still could not come. Here she is again not being able to come. She tried for more than 15 minutes.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording