B2 - General Topic 2022 #12 (April / May)

A more than “calculated “ appearance by Radislava , passing many indirect messages to her fans and people who don’t like her also with the appropriate T-shirt 😁..Still , I doubt that it is like the T-shirt indicates if she’s not coming back but I definitely believe it is exactly as her T-shirt shows if she knows she is due to reappear anytime soon .. let’s see if nudity will make things clear , as usually this gesture hints ,although Radislava is a category by herself 😁

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Radislava is teasing for a return , let’s see if any nudity will be an even bigger “ tip “ of things to happen ..

Hopefully just a short visit

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A more than “calculated “ appearance by Radislava , passing many indirect messages to her fans and people who don’t like her also with the appropriate T-shirt 😁..Still , I doubt that it is like the T-shirt indicates if she’s not coming back but I definitely believe it is exactly as her T-shirt shows if she knows she is due to reappear anytime soon .. let’s see if nudity will make things clear , as usually this gesture hints ,although Radislava is a category by herself 😁

The T-shirt just said I feel good didnt it? And some other text, yes I doubt it indicates anything