B2 - General Topic 2022 #12 (April / May)

Just now, ddhm said:

I have said publicly that i would embarrass myself and prove a loser or whatever if I was in front of cameras and offered the pussy of any of these gorgeous women 😂🤣😂🤣 , I don’t think the idea of being watched would make me being able to perform, i have no problem admitting it once again .. away of lights , well , then the girls I think could for sure feel lots of south European and Mediterranean madness 😂🤣😂

And you nailed it. I am so bad at this. It is when we take ourselves too seriously we fall into that trap. I am the worst at it. So many times I have come on here guns-a-blazin. Funny thing is I been told by others.

is it possible for us to relax and enjoy or...criticize? difficult thing.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

And you nailed it. I am so bad at this. It is when we take ourselves too seriously we fall into that trap. I am the worst at it. So many times I have come on here guns-a-blazin. Funny thing is I been told by others.

is it possible for us to relax and enjoy or...criticize? difficult thing.

Exactly!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

ok so everybody hates Rad, I get it. But I don't, I like her a lot. She cute as fuck and I would do a workout with her until my dick fell off.

I think many people like Radi, it's just the ones that don't like her are more vocal about it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

No matter what , fans or haters , NOBODY can deny that Radislava for whatever reasons , with whatever tactic , she TRIED to please the viewers . Whoever likes to watch her , he/she simply did .. whoever not , there have been dozens of other girls to get attached , connect and watch all those +500 days she was on cameras , she respected the subscribers no matter the way she chose doing it , that’s what I can say about her . 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I thought for sure she would be staying overnight, it seems on odd hour to be leaving.

I think she paid a visit to give an indirect  messages that she will be around , her t-shirt in my opinion also wanted to pass a message of how she feels and the last thing is that I believe she showed up , check the reactions and cameras response and “ feed “ her mind by reading later what has been written and said about her here . The way I see it , I see it highly unlikely that she ISN’T returning . The question for me then isn’t if she does but when she does .. still , it is better if a significant amount of time passes…Her absence would be nice to grow so as if and whenever she returns , it can mostly be appreciated rather than reading the usual “ oh , not her again “ ..

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think she paid a visit to give an indirect  messages that she will be around , her t-shirt in my opinion also wanted to pass a message of how she feels and the last thing is that I believe she showed up , check the reactions and cameras response and “ feed “ her mind by reading later what has been written and said about her here . The way I see it , I see it highly unlikely that she ISN’T returning . The question for me then isn’t if she does but when she does .. still , it is better if a significant amount of time passes…Her absence would be nice to grow so as if and whenever she returns , it can mostly be appreciated rather than reading the usual “ oh , not her again “ ..

I also believe she will return, but I also think within a month if she is involved with other things or is making money in a different kind of job, at that time coming back to the project may no longer interest her. I also think it may come down to the real circumstances why she left, and if she left on good terms with RLC.

6 hours ago, jugghead said:

ok so everybody hates Rad, I get it. But I don't, I like her a lot. She cute as fuck and I would do a workout with her until my dick fell off.

I'm with you on Radi 👍

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2