B2 - General Topic 2022 #12 (April / May)

Pete1960

12 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Hopefully just a short visit

Radislava is a 50-50 situation at the moment , I believe the viewers are split to those who want a return and the ones who believe that it has been enough . I go with the opinion that it is better for everyone and mostly her to stay away for a rather big amount of time ( whole summer perhaps ) and return again middle of autumn , wiser , more mature and possible more “ educated “ of how she should be with her second stay .. I hope she learned a lot the last nearly 17 months , first about herself , then about people , colleagues , friendships and the biggest of it , life itself and with all of this knowledge to use it so as she can be back and be a decent tenant rather than all of this drama or the behaviors that good friend ash1 presented and we like it or not , has been the bitter truth …

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Radislava is a 50-50 situation at the moment , I believe the viewers are split to those who want a return and the ones who believe that it has been enough . I go with the opinion that it is better fir everyone and mostly her ti stay away for a rather big amount of time ( whole summer perhaps ) and return again middle of autumn , wiser , more mature and possible more “ educated “ of how she should be with her second stay .. I hope she learned a lot the last nearly 17 months , first about herself , then about people , colleagues , friendships and the biggest of it , life itself and pet joss all this knowledge to be used so as she can be back and be a decent tenant rather than all of this drama or the behaviors that good friend ash1 presented and we like it or not , has been the bitter truth …

she needs her own apartment. So does Kitty

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Support, support, support. That is has always been my mantra. All positive and no negative. Ok maybe a little negative but I have grown wiser. I think most know where I stand. i have seen and heard enough. Negative comments do nothing. They do not listen or learn from it. Just like a son or daughter.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

It is in your nature to disagree and that is ok too.👍

It isn’t in my nature 😁 , I am just stubborn , I have my own way of thinking , my own personal tastes and preferences and always justify my thoughts , agreeing or not it is the  best  thing that anyone can have here as long as it is not like “ Bullshit “ or insulting and so on 😁 But there are many here who just say this without explaining but anyway , it is what it is .When you want and aren’t bored , you always contribute in a great way here but many times when you also become stubborn , you get frustrated and you think that an opinion is a direct attack on you of sorts ..which it isn’t 😇

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It isn’t in my nature 😁 , I am just stubborn , I have my own way of thinking , my own personal tastes and preferences and always justify my thoughts , agreeing or not it is the  best  thing that anyone can have here as long as it is not like “ Bullshit “ or insulting and so on 😁 But there are many here who just say this without explaining but anyway , it is what it is .When you want and aren’t bored , you always contribute in a great way here but many times when you also become stubborn , you get frustrated and you think that an opinion is a direct attack on you of sorts ..which it isn’t 😇

I totally agree. I get really pissed off sometimes.

But the one difference is this. I don't judge these ladies or even the guys for the choices they make. You want to masturbate every night? do it. You want to lay around and show your pussy? Do it. You want to make your living being a sex object for old guys to delight them? Do it. In fact, I would be willing to bet these ladies have saved a lot of guys lives that have nothing left than to look at beautiful women prancing around naked.

Think about it.