B2 - General Topic 2022 #12 (April / May)

Too much is being made of the one t-shirt that Radi wore. She bought three  One was of an animal, looked like a bear, with a bottle of beer.  It was inscribed I Feel Good, with a smaller inscription of two lines starting with 'I feel good when I   Another was a NASA shirt, with a mission patch on the back, which I did not recognize.  Under the mission patch was inscribed "Flourish".  (Which suggests Radi has a good command of English.)  The third T-shirt was of an animal, looked like a lion.

This was probably a more authentic, natural Radi than the Radi seen in RLC.  She wore less make-up, did not care what her hair looked like, or how she looked on the cams for those watching.   I will stick with my opinion that there was a god chance she was drinking alcohol last night.

Regardless the rumor mill, it seems Rad will return. Hah, I remember years back when we all couldn't believe other models would EVER return. And then they did, over and over. I kind of like that. It's like seeing old family members. Today, we are lucky enough to have how many on RLC? Maybe 30 or 40 women? Back in the day it was like 12. At least now there are choices as to who you like or dislike. I don't care if they stay or go. Not really in to the personal interactions between these ladies, either. But I do like when someone new is introduced to the project. RLC needs to keep recruiting.

Wouldn't be so bad to bring in a few good looking middle aged women either. Does anyone agree with that? I mean, let's face it, that is a big part of the problem us geezers have. The maturity of the kids here. Shit, I would be all about it.

• Upvote 1

Looking again at Radi's arrival, she apparently had come from staying at another friend's the previous night.  She had a bag of cosmetics.  Plus a bag with the T-shirts she had newly bought earlier that day.

The inscription on the back of the T-shirt with the bear and the bottle of beer is:

I FEEL GOOD

I feel good like I knew that I wouldn't

Wo [unreadable letter] !!! So good So good I got you.

She was also wearing short shorts under her coat, and had other clothes in a bag with the T-shirts.  So unlikely she arrived from a club.

39 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Regardless the rumor mill, it seems Rad will return. Hah, I remember years back when we all couldn't believe other models would EVER return. And then they did, over and over. I kind of like that. It's like seeing old family members. Today, we are lucky enough to have how many on RLC? Maybe 30 or 40 women? Back in the day it was like 12. At least now there are choices as to who you like or dislike. I don't care if they stay or go. Not really in to the personal interactions between these ladies, either. But I do like when someone new is introduced to the project. RLC needs to keep recruiting.

Wouldn't be so bad to bring in a few good looking middle aged women either. Does anyone agree with that? I mean, let's face it, that is a big part of the problem us geezers have. The maturity of the kids here. Shit, I would be all about it.

Fiora is +40 .. Lola is around that age , two of the girls we recently saw .. pff , Lola , what a woman 😋😋😋😋😋🔥🔥🔥🔥

11 hours ago, jugghead said:

ok so everybody hates Rad, I get it. But I don't, I like her a lot. She cute as fuck and I would do a workout with her until my dick fell off.

You’d have to push me out of the way first bud 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

The inscription on the back of the T-shirt with the bear and the bottle of beer is:

I FEEL GOOD

I feel good like I knew that I wouldn't

Wo [unreadable letter] !!! So good So good I got you.

She was also wearing short shorts under her coat, and had other clothes in a bag with the T-shirts.  So unlikely she arrived from a club.

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/25160-b2-general-topic-2022-12-april-may/?do=findComment&comment=1636401492

2 hours ago, moules said:

Looking again at Radi's arrival, she apparently had come from staying at another friend's the previous night.  She had a bag of cosmetics.  Plus a bag with the T-shirts she had newly bought earlier that day.

It makes you wonder where she is living, and why she came so late last night.