B1 - General Topic 2022 #14 (April)

15 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Zaba need to drink more water and eat more fruits. She entered the restroom at 2018, it's 2039 and she's still there.

Esmi just came back from the grocery store with a bag full of fruits, papaya included.

😄

• Haha 1

First of all, I know that this will generate controversy and some people will laugh or insult me.

Esmi is a very regimented girl. She strictly respects others' space and privacy (for example, she puts her earphones to not bother them) and also likes to be respected, and she cleans everything. But then she isn't boring or anti-social at all and also knows how to laugh and have good moments of fun with them and other tenants out of B1, which always gives a great atmosphere. And besides she even has a very sensual body, face and hair and she knows how to dance, and also draws and works out. And in the end, she acts naturally.

She might not have bated or had sex on cams yet, because of her shyness or whatever, but she's already slowly been providing nice moments and pleasing us by showering, walking pantless/ topless and showing her talents. And I like her this way. 😊 🙂

And almost the same applies to her sister, with the bonus that she's already had sex on cams. They just have to have their own rooms.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

At this point, to me, Esmi doesn't even has to have sex on cam or bate, just a performing a dance wearing lingerie in a good light will be enough. 😅

You even seem to be happy about how RLC is fooling you. 😉

Donkey carrot Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

Let's face it, RLC would do better with girls who aren't almost totally camera shy. It is the combination of interesting personality, good looks and real involvement in the project that is necessary. As soon as one of these three elements is missing, it is ultimately worth next to nothing.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You even seem to be happy about how RLC is fooling you. 😉

Donkey carrot Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

Let's face it, RLC would do better with girls who aren't almost totally camera shy. It is the combination of interesting personality, good looks and real involvement in the project that is necessary. As soon as one of these three elements is missing, it is ultimately worth next to nothing.

You forgot the naturalness 😉

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

You forgot the naturalness 😉

Depending on which aspect of  naturalness you mean, it fit on good looks (artificial always looks bad) or on participation in the project (it's about real life and not about shows).

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Depending on which aspect of  naturalness you mean, it fit on good looks (artificial always looks bad) or on participation in the project (it's about real life and not about shows).

100% agree.

15 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Sembri persino felice di come RLC ti stia prendendo in giro. 😉

Carota d'asino immagini, foto d'archivio e grafica vettoriale |  Shutterstock

Ammettiamolo, RLC farebbe meglio con le ragazze che non sono quasi totalmente timide con la fotocamera. È la combinazione di personalità interessante, bell'aspetto e coinvolgimento reale nel progetto che è necessaria. Non appena uno di questi tre elementi manca, alla fine non vale quasi nulla.

Well, she was so good that in order not to put other girls in a bad light she can leave the project. I have enough

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Karol awake barely 15 minutes and masturbating. Must have had wet dreams during the night. I love this woman!!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Watching her going to sleep I thought that she was going to bate, but she give up. 

• Like 1