B1 - General Topic 2022 #14 (April)

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

i thought u liked it that way

I don't. But I also don't think that they have a contractual obligation of doing sex or bates on cam. I also don't think that RLC should kick them by not doing it, they know their ratings and by that can decide if they stay or don't. 
My guess is that they will not get much time in the apartment if they continue that way, specially if woman that are proven exhibitionist become available.

To add to that I think is useless to complain about them on and on here. If a subscriber doesn't like what he's watching or think that is been robed, just write to RLC or cancel de subscription.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't. But I also don't think that they have a contractual obligation of doing sex or bates on cam. I also don't think that RLC should kick them by not doing it, they know their ratings and by that can decide if they stay or don't. 
My guess is that they will not get much time in the apartment if they continue that way, specially if woman that are proven exhibitionist become available.

To add to that I think is useless to complain about them on and on here. If a subscriber doesn't like what he's watching or think that is been robed, just write to RLC or cancel de subscription.

I only complain to get certain people fired up. And it works. 😁