B1 - General Topic 2022 #14 (April)

2 hours ago, costa049 said:

Just because they spend more or less time outside and don't do something people want and demand, mainly sexual stuff. Nothing of wich has any negative effect on others who they live with and relate with on cams, and nothing of which they have any obligation with. End of argument. 

You keep saying end of argument, but you keep arguing. Just admit that these sisters do nothing and need to go. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

BA BA WA WA and her sister A-Sexual ESMI both wear these:

Image result for chasirty belt

Vice Grip and her sister Lock Jaw Lock Tite just laugh at the management of RLC and will continue to give the voyeurs who have paid the bills for thier safety and vacation in Beautiful Barcelona the middle finger.

Image result for filling the middle finger

This is how they treat the voyeurs who pay good money to to subscribe to reallifecam knowing full well they signed a contract to live thier lives open and honestly in full view of all who subscribe to RLC states clearly the private lives of of people 24/7 and we all know that the A-sexual sisters have not lived up to thier obligation. To me this a breach of contract. I would take them to court if I could for false advertisement. My only recourse is to not pay money for this bullshit that is not thier real lives, or is not thier so called private life as advertised by the RLC. I have chosen to unsubscribe from RLC for false advertisement. 

RLC you can thank Vice Grip and Lock Jaw, the A-Sexual Sisters for the loss of my money and subscriptions and so many others who agree with me, and allowing VHTV to kick your ass as a little brother to the original online voyeur site. VHTV has become big brother, and the very first online voyeur site in now second rate to VHTV and has been for a long time now. 

The numbers do not lie !!!!

When are you guys going to wake up and smell the coffee ?

Enough is a enough.... Time to make changes before market share is lost completely.

There is a reason why the top 40 of 88 replay cams are of a very strong sexual nature. This why you continue to make sure the top replays are of a sexual nature. COFFEE smells really good or leaves a bitter taste in your mouth. My question to the management of RLC is Great Coffee has always been the normal for RLC, or bitter coffee which is now the normal for RLC. The path is clear and which one RLC will determine market share over the next year ???

Image result for strategy for dummies

Buy them books and buy them books, but obviously they can't read !!!

tl;dr

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

You keep saying end of argument, but you keep arguing. Just admit that these sisters do nothing and need to go. 

Just go on a cam-girl site and tell a girl directly what she should or shouldn't do, and pay her tokens to obey you. But don't forget that even those girls too have limits. 😉

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, costa049 said:

There is no truth in your BS. I wonder how you even pay for this.

Your BS doesn't even let people enjoy the apartment itself and comment on it. Just stop intoxicating the forum and get lost.

• Haha 1