B1 - General Topic 2022 #14 (April)

44 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I get what you're saying. I always try to find a valid reason for a tenant (like Esmi and Zaba in this case that we're talking about) to not show/ do something or to not show/ do too much, since many things can happen in their private lives which they are living and showing, and they aren't emotionless robots. And I always watch hoping that they will show progress and show more of themselves, as the sisters have already done (maybe with some help of Karol and Marlene and others). But if people don't like them, they don't have to come to the threads everyday and keep constantly complaining just because they don't do a certain thing.

I think it is important to realize that presence is not enough to be considered real participation in the project. The fact that some people think RLC should make sure to only include girls in the cast who are actually participating in the project, is not automatically a "don't like them". Even if RLC had the most sympathetic and best-looking girl in the world in the cast, I think it's still appropriate to expect that she really lives out her private life in front of the camera and doesn't just kill time as a freeloader.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1