B1 - General Topic 2022 #14 (April)

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi eat small portions in a short amount of time. You have to keep your metabolism going.

It is better to eat frequent small meals in between shorter periods of time throughout the day, especially slow absorption sugars. It helps satisfying the appetite, stabilizes blood sugar levels, and provides nutrients to the body to give you energy throughout the day and regulates the functioning of body organs. And in the end it can aid in a more efficient metabolism. All of this combined with good exercise and sleep patterns. And Esmi is a bit disciplined in this regard, but she's also not too strict.

5 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

OH yes making fun at all who are paying RLC.so they can be here. and they are making money. but seeing the worthless sisters left their family to work for RLC.

Just stop with your BS and leave if you aren't happy.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Go somewhere else find someone more worthy. 😉 😁

but its ok for u to post radi must go messages on the B4 topic, just coz she makes the offcam sisters look like a double act on the disney channel

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

but its ok for u to post radi must go messages on the B4 topic, just coz she makes the offcam sisters look like a double act on the disney channel

I post that based on her behavior, not just because she doesn't do something I want or because she is off-cam. 😉

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

how do u know what her behaviour is like, did u take a crash course in russian

You mustn't follow her or the thread of B4 here on CC, or even B1 when she lived there. End of discussion to me.