B1 - General Topic 2022 #15 (April)

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So , we saw the young , crazy , explosive talents of angel Marlene and we witnessed since last night her great cooking skills .. a girl to marry I guess ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ

Totally agree. And also the sisters have dancing and drawing skills. B1 right now has a great atmosphere and talented beautiful girls ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿคฉ

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So , we saw the young , crazy , explosive talents of angel Marlene and we witnessed since last night her great cooking skills .. a girl to marry I guess ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ

She knows how to make a man happy in the bed and on the table.

ย 

She also makes good food. a complete woman. ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She knows how to make a man happy in the bed and on the table.

ย 

She also makes good food. a complete woman. ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

I like girls who are skilled and talented in many ways, not only sexually. Otherwise they become more boring.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As for the panettone these are typical Italian Christmas sweets together with the pandoro. During the Easter holidays the typical dessert in Italy is the colomba. The dessert in the photo on page 31 of topic # 14 is a typical dessert of the regional tradition of which I do not remember the name but it is wrong to call it panettoneย  And then the panettone is not made with marzipan but with leavened doughย ย 

28 minutes ago, poncherello said:

As for the panettone these are typical Italian Christmas sweets together with the pandoro. During the Easter holidays the typical dessert in Italy is the colomba. The dessert in the photo on page 31 of topic # 14 is a typical dessert of the regional tradition of which I do not remember the name but it is wrong to call it panettoneย  And then the panettone is not made with marzipan but with leavened doughย ย 

The post you refer to is babka which according to wikipedia is a Ukrainian easter bread. Marlena is Ukrainian.

Esmi you and your worthless sister. need to go back to be with your family . or is the money you bothย  are making more important. too you both working for RLC. and it's not what you to do in the AOT BUT WHAT YOU DO OUTSIDE THE CAMSย ย Oprah Winfrey Judging You GIF

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

Esmi you and your worthless sister. need to go back to be with your family . or is the money you bothย  are making more important. too you both working for RLC. and it's not what you to do in the AOT BUT WHAT YOU DO OUTSIDE THE CAMSย ย Oprah Winfrey Judging You GIF

Thx for your in depth thought provoking posts Bud...I, for one, really miss them...
Personally I'd lose the text if I was you though, and just stick to the Gifs...๐Ÿ˜

• Like 3

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

and if i am banned it show you do as i saidย 

Nobody is trying to ban you...except YOU. I couldn't give a rats arse because I barely watch RLC anymore, and don't post much on CC because of that...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

and if i am banned it show you do as i saidย 

and hopefully Karol never ever come's back from vacation ...........................................seeing she has been on RLC IN A GOV APT

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nobody is trying to ban you...except YOU. I couldn't give a rats arse because I barely watch RLC anymore, and don't post much on CC because of that...

SOUNDS JUST LIKE A RLC SUCK UP.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1