Leora - Home Activities (2022) #47

Pete1960

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Jugg's !! What Leora grew was hardly a "jungle" by anyone's stretch of the imagination mate. ( And there are some folks on this forum at times who possess extremely fertile imaginations ) It was more for decorative purposes, and never obstructed but if anything enhanced that part of her body.

She must also have liked it, otherwise she wouldn't have grown nurtured and kept it for extended periods of time would she?

Oh no brother, I wasn't talking about Leora. I was talking about Those 70's and 80's ladies.

• Haha 1

Psyche and Mars left the project. Wondering why they were there in the first place. Weird couple (esp her) and she was AWOL 90% of the time, and played with her hair when she was. Maybe Kitty can come back as a single...happy Jugg, eh?

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Psyche and Mars left the project. Wondering why they were there in the first place. Weird couple (esp her) and she was AWOL 90% of the time, and played with her hair when she was. Maybe Kitty can come back as a single...happy Jugg, eh?

Maybe. I only say what Kitty told me. I guess we will see. Kitty doesn't say much these days so perhaps she has moved on. But I will bet she is a bit happy to see they🤷‍♂️ did not last.

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Oh no brother, I wasn't talking about Leora. I was talking about Those 70's and 80's ladies.

I remember my mother telling me that my dad,sent her to the hairdressers to have it trimmed I don't know why she had to mention at breakfast but I do remember seeing  her getting out of the tin bath in the room when I was young 

31 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I remember my mother telling me that my dad,sent her to the hairdressers to have it trimmed I don't know why she had to mention at breakfast but I do remember seeing  her getting out of the tin bath in the room when I was young 

Don't tell me you wanked! Please

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Gregg said:

🤣🤣🤣