B1 - General Topic 2022 #16 (April)

42 minutes ago, moos54 said:

for me she does something everyday but i think others can't understand that not everyone looks at these girls only for masturbations and sex, we can also find pleasure in other things
If I compare, I prefer Zabava and Esmi a thousand times over most girls in B4 where I find most girls boring, only Holly and Tweety make me want to watch B4

Unfortunately some people here can be very cruel and have no scruples to treat a Woman the way they want, and be capable of giving them a big kick in the ass when they stop serving their specific needs. And this is just a reflexion of the society we still live in, which keeps evolving in some matters but is still a backward society in other basic matters. But Women aren't like a typical can of juice you drink, crumple and throw away.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is great that you find something interesting in them.

And I'm not being sarcastic or anything.

I just have a way of seeing the RLC concept differently from others but suddenly I don't relieve everyone with my vision of what RLC is and I don't ask for anything on the forum, I just enjoy what I see 
A girl like Zabava will always be more interesting than a girl like Radislava in my eyes
Sorry I know you like Radislava but after Leora I think she's the most boring girl we can have right now in RLC

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I just have a way of seeing the RLC concept differently from others but suddenly I don't relieve everyone with my vision of what RLC is and I don't ask for anything on the forum, I just enjoy what I see 
A girl like Zabava will always be more interesting than a girl like Radislava in my eyes
Sorry I know you like Radislava but after Leora I think she's the most boring girl we can have right now in RLC

My only complain of the day was Esmi hiding in front of the cam. I keep the 4-View mode always on.

One cam on Radi.

One or two on B1.

One or two on B2 watching K&A.

I think that my range of women in the project is very wide. ☺️

42 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Unfortunately some people here can be very cruel and have no scruples to treat a Woman the way they want, and be capable of giving them a big kick in the ass when they stop serving their specific needs. And this is just a reflexion of the society we still live in, which keeps evolving in some matters but is still a backward society in other basic matters. But Women aren't like a typical can of juice you drink, crumple and throw away.

They are on a fucking website. I don't care about these women. They are here for entertainment purposes only. 🙄

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

They are on a fucking website. I don't care about these women. They are here for entertainment purposes only. 🙄

I just have to say that people like you with that type of patriarchal thinking don't fit in an evolved society.

• Haha 2

May I suggest a new strand where peeps can endlessly discuss their views on "the purpose" of RLC etc for ever and ever and ever ... and never agree?

And another strand where peeps can insult one another and tell other posters to f off etc?

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2