Fan Page Leora 2022 #3

Nicholas

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Sometimes i wonder how Leora has the guts to masturbate to please these people.

Again and again and again has been said , what’s the point to read if posts / commenting aren’t the way you wish ? Nobody forces anyone to write anything here , it is free ..as it is free for Leora to pay a visit and read the comments .. It has been mentioned across all RLC apartments that the biggest mistake a tenant can do is find out about this place ( which they do sooner or later ) and the even bigger to get affected of what it is written either positive or negative ..Leora is “ fed “ by this forum for years , after so many here , there’s nothing she needs to prove to anyone . Any person who knows actually his/ her worth , value and feels good personally both inside and outside with his / her body ,and general presence in front of cameras ,  should be laughing with what’s written and pay  attention to things that really matter in their daily life and not what is being written in a forum which has been created not for the tenants but the observers …Imagine the things that Masha has read , Martina and Alberto and the majority of the Barcelona girls who often are characterized as prostitutes and their boyfriends / guests / visitors as drug dealers when some of them try to have a normal life while “ working “ for RLC in Barcelona …The rule is one , as long as it is negative comments and you know it , block the site from the browser ..On the other hand , someone should wonder why the negativity in posting but since this is something depending on the people who comment , it will always be an endless debate .. 

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

I thought the way she spent after eating herself nearly to to the point of dehydration that Paul would get the night off.  Obviously she needed to replenish her fluids lost in the earlier bate.

Leora needs a girl friend to share honey with.  Maybe when the married Russian friend visits and they have a Jack Daniels night.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/9/2022 at 9:35 AM, PeterAce said:

What a crock of shit. We pay good money to watch these shows, the least these two mechanical fools could do is let us watch with the proper lighting instead of watching an half asleep rave from the grave in night vision. Get a grip of yourselves you two, the paying public deserve better.

Fucking hell I agree I thought I was going blind

• Haha 1

On 10/9/2022 at 9:35 AM, PeterAce said:

What a crock of shit. We pay good money to watch these shows, the least these two mechanical fools could do is let us watch with the proper lighting instead of watching an half asleep rave from the grave in night vision. Get a grip of yourselves you two, the paying public deserve better.

What you need is to be in the same room then you get your monies worth have a wank over Paul's back mine would go over fucking dog

• Haha 1

On 10/21/2022 at 6:13 AM, pulo filipe said:

thank you so much Leora and Paul 

Into bed 

Paul Licking the kitten Leora 

Leora Doing blowjob on paul 

Paul gave milk in the mouth of the Leora 

very intense and good 

Fucking disgusting absolute disgusting can we have some more please thank you and before I join my choir boys for PRACTICE

• Haha 1