Fan Page Leora 2022 #3

Nicholas

Other than the woman known as Leora being a visually appealing attractive woman, considering that she has always seemed to possess a caring and thoughtful well meaning and intentioned nature, I for one hope that she is soon reunited with the guy she has always seemed to care the most for along with her beloved little pooch. If anyone deserves such happiness, that woman obviously does.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Other than the woman known as Leora being a visually appealing attractive woman, considering that she has always seemed to possess a caring and thoughtful well meaning and intentioned nature, I for one hope that she is soon reunited with the guy she has always seemed to care the most for along with her beloved little pooch. If anyone deserves such happiness, that woman obviously does.

Agree. She has a full plate of emotions until it happens hopefully soon. 3 years is a long time apart.

• Sad 1

I would like seeing her having sex with a guy again, although not particularly Paul because he has no real emotion towards her  I have never seen him show any real emotion such as kissing or hugging. But she doesn't seem to need that. I will miss the masturbations because if he is working at home I think we will see less of those and her wearing clothes a lot more. But that is just my selfish wishes 🙁

25 minutes ago, curious101 said:

I would like seeing her having sex with a guy again, although not particularly Paul because he has no real emotion towards her  I have never seen him show any real emotion such as kissing or hugging. But she doesn't seem to need that. I will miss the masturbations because if he is working at home I think we will see less of those and her wearing clothes a lot more. But that is just my selfish wishes 🙁

Don't bother  her she will go into another  room and bate like she used to

• Like 2

1 hour ago, curious101 said:

With Paul it's easier for her to masturbate even more often 😄

• Upvote 2

On 4/30/2022 at 11:44 AM, curious101 said:

You're right, except for me it would be Ozzie and Harriet😊

StnCld316 said:

After seeing a thousand of her bates, it's like watching Leave it to Beaver Reruns.

Saner time.  The good old days today's kids sadly will never know.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2