Leora - Home Activities (2022) #48

Il y a 1 heure, Max Ragnar a dit :

Quand ce panneau de confidentialité manquant a-t-il disparu ? C’était là jusqu’à récemment. Le dessus était endommagé mais le panneau était en place. Des voisins chanceux quand elle devient fringante.

C’est le vent qui arrachée la protection c’est hiver et elle avait essayé de le coller plusieurs fois sans succès.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ok so unfortunately I do not get to observe Leora as much as I'd like.  But lately I see her acting like the old Leora and she even seems to be working on fitness. this is very satisfying to me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I asked her to try something new and naughty last night. A full view bate.

She liked to stand in the front picture windows naked at night with the living room lights on.

More often when drunk.

Anyone walking outside had everything in view.

Maybe if they've got really good eyesight her apartments at least 3 floors up, and if the lights behind her you wouldn't see fuck all, any way

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She may as well build a Moat round the couch. 😅

Who knows with this idiot Putin, he may have decreed that all dogs are Spetsnaz trained….Special Forces Dogs ! 🙄

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Maybe if they've got really good eyesight her apartments at least 3 floors up, and if the lights behind her you wouldn't see fuck all, any way

.....And it would also mean standing in an overgrown wooded area at a distance as well. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

ok so unfortunately I do not get to observe Leora as much as I'd like.  But lately I see her acting like the old Leora and she even seems to be working on fitness. this is very satisfying to me.

Yes, jimbo, my friend. You know exactly that of which I speak.

26 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Just measured her “ vital statistics “ For us who like imperial she is a delightful 35.5 x 26 x 36  and for the metric  people  90 x 66 x  92.   😉

Awesome.  She has lost the chunky I mentioned while you didn't subscribe. Was getting jowls and had cellulite on the butt on thighs which she has gotten entirely rid of.  Good job, Leora.

She's knocked off the KFC before bed and is hitting the leg master hard.  The wife used to be able to use hers.  I tried it. $#@%!!!!  It was a beast.

Jimbo, the wife was a natural 44-26-36 back in the day up through her 50s.  That and her spending $25,000+ a year on clothes 30 years ago (inflation would scare me)  Let's say she got a lot of unwanted attention and she couldn't figure out why. Duh.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1