Leora - Home Activities (2022) #48

8 minutes ago, jugghead said:

ok so unfortunately I do not get to observe Leora as much as I'd like.  But lately I see her acting like the old Leora and she even seems to be working on fitness. this is very satisfying to me.

Yes, J.H., she's had the sewing out and has a spring in her step. Great to see. A happy Leora is a very naughty Leora.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well Vyvyan's Hamster was called Special Patrol Group. 

How many people will get that?!?!

Not many !

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Yes, J.H., she's had the sewing out and has a spring in her step. Great to see. A happy Leora is a very naughty Leora.

Perhaps she listens to us? Next thing she will be addressing the cameras. And am I wrong? I have never seen her clean off cams before.

10 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Maybe if they've got really good eyesight her apartments at least 3 floors up, and if the lights behind her you wouldn't see fuck all, any way

Camera 13 and the living room cam 1 enlarged offer many good vantage points. They would know what she is doing if and when she does it. The missing panel ends about where her knee is if you look at both.

• Confused 5

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well Vyvyan's Hamster was called Special Patrol Group. 

How many people will get that?!?!

Great series !

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Something is definitely different. Perhaps it is because I renewed my sub? LOL

It’s possibly because she is now contented and happy because she is going to be reunited with her “ family “ 

• Upvote 6