B1 - General Topic 2022 #17 (May)

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

22 of the 25 tenants perform some type of sexual act, only three do not, but sexual acts is not the norm on the site, it is the exception. 😏

Who are the three tenants for you?

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

He isn't a idiot. He's doing is best to defend the Sisters. I also like them, especially Esmi, but to me is hard to defend them wen they are so detached from the project.

And again, this isn't their fault, at best is RLC's fault but if they want to keep them what I can do about it? Probably their numbers tells them other wise and there are a lot of people that enjoy watching them and they are in more numbers of those who doesn't.

That's the hard truth.

Sorry, I'm not defending or trying to defend anyone. I'm just trying to clarify a misconception.

• Haha 2

For some of you sure do watch the girls a lot not to be interested and want to send them packing. And dont forget they have no home to go back to........

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, RonS said:

For some of you sure do watch the girls a lot not to be interested and want to send them packing. And dont forget they have no home to go back to........

They are from Kiev. And isn't my problem. They can go somewhere else like many are doing.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

22 of the 25 tenants perform some type of sexual act, only three do not, but sexual acts is not the norm on the site, it is the exception. 😏

Nothing against you, just to clarify. A norm is not an obligation. A norm is something that is usual, typical. An obligation, on the other hand, is an act or course of action to which a person is morally or legally bound, which isn't the case with sexual content.

• Haha 2