B1 - General Topic 2022 #17 (May)

Another great asset for Marlene is that her masturbations are first personal pleasure for herself and she just shares on cameras and definitely not a show rather than the majority of the girls who just pose for the cameras to present a show first for the viewers and then pleasure themselves ..and that’s the secret that she’s not getting any bored , lights off when she could have them on to ensure more views , as said , Marlene is the current best GOV RLC tenant by far from the second .

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s hope we get rid of this overcrowding stupidity  that RLC  introduced in 2022 and has for sure “ killed “ many private moments across all of Barcelona apartments and in my opinion has also created an unnecessary heat even amongst the girls since they can’t have many times their own space . I even believe that the problems in B4 would have at least been less if not so many girls were around and at times the girls enjoyed being in their own private room .

theres no overcrowding now, the problem is who left and who stayed

45 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

theres no overcrowding now, the problem is who left and who stayed

I would be bored if it was all masturbations and sex as I would also be bored  if it was only as Esmi and Zabava live in B1 ..Balance is needed , for whatever concerns me as a viewer ,the B1 life in the apartment and the way things happen is ideal for my taste watching . It isn’t a coincidence that B1 is currently and since a couple of weeks the most talked apartment of them all , either for the controversies or the content offered , this means a lot I think .

Compare it to the Divas in B4 who have their own agenda or the B2 repeated boredom and there you have it .As always it is a matter of personal taste what and who to watch  , I rather wait for the whole summer maybe to catch an unexpected Esmi moment rather than watching ice cold Loraine backstabbing or laying on her bed , isolated and lonely without real friends .

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I would be bored if it was all masturbations and sex as I would also be bored  if it was only as Esmi and Zabava live in B1 ..Balance is needed , for whatever concerns me as a viewer ,the B1 life in the apartment and the way things happen is ideal for my taste watching . It isn’t a coincidence that B1 is currently and since a couple of weeks the most talked apartment of them all , either for the controversies or the content offered , this means a lot I think .

Compare it to the Divas in B4 who have their own agenda or the B2 repeated boredom and there you have it .As always it is a matter of personal taste what and who to watch  , I rather wait for the whole summer maybe to catch an unexpected Esmi moment rather than watching ice cold Loraine backstabbing or laying on her bed , isolated and lonely without real friends .

loraine stayed, u must be glad harley went so u can keep esmi

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

loraine stayed, u must be glad harley went so u can keep esmi

Big Harley fan here , hello ? Esmi is fine for my books , love watching her , a woman who has a personality , she’s not a robot . You don’t like her , it is fine . 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Big Harley fan here , hello ? Esmi is fine for my books , love watching her , a woman who has a personality , she’s not a robot . You don’t like her , it is fine . 

u look at who got the most viewers and esmi is way below the 5 that left, but ur happy and probably another couple of people as well

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

u look at who got the most viewers and esmi is way below the 5 that left, but ur happy and probably another couple of people as well

I watch Esmi and i like her as she’s fulfilling my personal preference of paying to watch RLC , there are others that don’t and I don’t watch them , simply changing the channel 😁 . Having a choice it is a great thing , so many girls to choose , if it was only Esmis it would be boring as I said .. also if it was only Marlenes , balance is a great asset and anyone can have a choice . 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I watch Esmi and i like her as she’s fulfilling my personal preference of paying to watch RLC , there are others that don’t and I don’t watch them , simply changing the channel 😁 . Having a choice it is a great thing , so many girls to choose , if it was only Esmis it would be boring as I said .. also if it was only Marlenes , balance is a great asset and anyone can have a choice . 

RLC are trying to get new subscribers, the offcam sisters wont help them, ive only got a couple of days left so i dont give a shit

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

RLC are trying to get new subscribers, the offcam sisters wont help them, ive only got a couple of days left so i dont give a shit

I hope then that major changes happen so they might make you reconsider to remain a subscriber ..otherwise , maybe a break is needed , perhaps missing a product for a period can make you want to return and rewatch it .

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

You're probably a very strange person if you are a viewer of RLC and show such enthusiasm towards somebody like Ezmi the queen of boredom, I didn't understand what you exactly like to see in her? The extra large shirt she put on her day and night to cover her body? How does she eat all the time? How does she sleep? Or how does she write? What personality are you talking about? Have you ever had a conversation with her? Do us a favor and keep her with you as far away from here as possible, so she never accidentally returns to RLC.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, wooders78 said:

What the tenants do and don't do, on or offcam, is up to themselves. RLC has nothing to do with it. Unless they have any bad behavior. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, costa049 said:

What the tenants do and don't do, on or offcam, is up to themselves. RLC has nothing to do with it. Unless they have any bad behavior. 

if u are running a business are u going to get rid if the people that are earning u money and keep the ones that arent?, silly question really, u would get rid of leora and keep the offcam sisters

• Like 1
  • Sad 1