B1 - General Topic 2022 #17 (May)

2 hours ago, joyer said:

You're probably a very strange person if you are a viewer of RLC and show such enthusiasm towards somebody like Ezmi the queen of boredom, I didn't understand what you exactly like to see in her? The extra large shirt she put on her day and night to cover her body? How does she eat all the time? How does she sleep? Or how does she write? What personality are you talking about? Have you ever had a conversation with her? Do us a favor and keep her with you as far away from here as possible, so she never accidentally returns to RLC.

Strange person I am , this I know 😁😎.. About Esmi , give me a girl that she will sit down on a table and express her opinion , won’t look at her mobile , participate in discussions , be social , has a talent in activities ( the girl knows how to dance ) , she wants to improve her personal skills by being educated in Spanish , I see her angry and smiley within minutes , frustrated and calm , the girl isn’t a robot , she isn’t playing a role for the cameras , she doesn’t pose to earn views , the girl behaves exactly as any other person like you and me would behave in his/her daily routine life . I simply love then that Esmi is pure genuine and she’s herself despite - in my opinion - doing a job ( being on cameras ) that I think she doesn’t like .

As I have said but obviously I cant prove anything , Esmi was brought in by RLC so as to be with her sister Zabava after suffering some really tragic family issues in her country because of the war . I don’t even know if she traveled in Barcelona or she was already living there and Zabava asked RLC to help her sister or she asked if they could bring her in so as not being alone and support one another and ultimately as a gesture by RLC to help two Ukrainian girls as part of showing to the viewers indirectly “ FUCK THE WAR , we are a Russian / Ukrainian business and we are helping / supporting people that work for us “ . I don’t think that Esmi had any intention to do what she does , even Karol giving up the room for her and Zabava says a lot that this has been an unexpected development. 

There are other women for ass , tits , pussy , sex and masturbations . Esmi for me is the girl next door , educated , talented , the girl I would like to flirt in the bar because she’s dressed with her jeans , she wears normal bra and panties , she’s not a diva and she is easily approached .The simple and pure , the non copying others , her dynamic of staying the girl we met since day 1 with the cameras , the criticism and the comments that are made towards her , yes , these are factors that show me a woman that she is exactly what she shows which makes her have her own unique personality .

Still , I want also to have girls like Marlene 😂😂😋😋😋😋😈😈😈😈

• Haha 1

I honestly can’t remember such a horny girl like Marlene , the girl is an endless energy of wanting to satisfy and satisfied , I SIMPLY LOVE thst whenever   she feels like , she would take out her toy or one her fingers to relax herself , calm her horny feelings down . If she could bring a guy just like that , she would . She’s frustrated as it seems that she - as she said - searches for great sex and can’t have it , she feels like she’s losing her chances as she clearly said to the last guy she brought home . It is insane as a man watching a woman so sexually hungry and there aren’t men to do anything about it ..what the hell os going on with the new generation ? They have set aside and neglecting the real pleasures in life just to have a filter instagram photo or a short tik tok video , what the hell boys , wake up , there are ( there is Marlene ) girls looking for fun and pleasure and you are sleeping 😴😴😴😴🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I honestly can’t remember such a horny girl like Marlene , the girl is an endless energy of wanting to satisfy and satisfied , I SIMPLY LOVE thst whenever   she feels like , she would take out her toy or one her fingers to relax herself , calm her horny feelings down . If she could bring a guy just like that , she would . She’s frustrated as it seems that she - as she said - searches for great sex and can’t have it , she feels like she’s losing her chances as she clearly said to the last guy she brought home . It is insane as a man watching a woman so sexually hungry and there aren’t men to do anything about it ..what the hell os going on with the new generation ? They have set aside and neglecting the real pleasures in life just to have a filter instagram photo or a short tik tok video , what the hell boys , wake up , there are ( there is Marlene ) girls looking for fun and pleasure and you are sleeping 😴😴😴😴🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡

I have a theory but maybe isn't a popular one. The guys that she met until just want to fuck her and bounce. Easy stress releaf for them too.

2 hours ago, wooders78 said:

if u are running a business are u going to get rid if the people that are earning u money and keep the ones that arent?, silly question really, u would get rid of leora and keep the offcam sisters

Unless I'm stupid, I won't buy a Pepsi and complain that it doesn't taste like coca-cola.

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I have a theory but maybe isn't a popular one. The guys that she met until just want to fuck her and bounce. Easy stress releaf for them too.

She chose them so the feelings might have been mutual , especially the last one was clearly using her but she didn’t care .. I think the second guy could have been good for her as a repeater . 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She chose them so the feelings might have been mutual , especially the last one was clearly using her but she didn’t care .. I think the second guy could have been good for her as a repeater . 

Of course. But what I wanted to say is that they don't care much about her.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Of course. But what I wanted to say is that they don't care much about her.

I think she doesn’t care about them too , she only wants to have her fun but so far her expectations haven’t been the ones expected .. the girl does it all , no limits , as I said , this woman would be ideal for Bruno , it would have been some fantastic sex sessions ..

A woman wondering Barcelona , wanting to enjoy herself , have fun , being almost always horny but most of all being such a smiley , funny , incredible social and great to hangout person , even just for a drink or food or talks , pff , these girls are a gift to men society … 😈

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think she doesn’t care about them too , she only wants to have her fun but so far her expectations haven’t been the ones expected .. the girl does it all , no limits , as I said , this woman would be ideal for Bruno , it would have been some fantastic sex sessions ..

A woman wondering Barcelona , wanting to enjoy herself , have fun , being almost always horny but most of all being such a smiley , funny , incredible social and great to hangout person , even just for a drink or food or talks , pff , these girls are a gift to men society … 😈

True. And If she wanted more, she wouldn't just bring different guys for a night.

Karol, FYI my mouth was watering when I saw this. I just need two hours of licking that pussy and asshole to be a really happy man and hopefully get you off a few times too. Thank you CC members for letting me vent my erotic thoughts about this amazing woman. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1