B1 - General Topic 2022 #17 (May)

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

The war started on February 24, so although she was still present in January in Barcelona, it gave her time to return to Ukraine before all this started
She took a train to Liiv with Pam, then they left Ukraine as refugees and since they have friends in Barcelona, they are back in Spain, at least that's the case for Nana

If I'm not mistaken I believe Daniela left RLC and Barcelona just before the war started
She was unlucky, she was catching her plane a day later and I think she was staying in Spain

Dani was already in Lviv when all happened.

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Dani was already in Lviv when all happened.

yes I know, she left RLC on the 21st, the war started on the 24th knowing that the Russian troops were already at the border
That's what I'm saying, if she left a day later than planned, maybe she wouldn't have left at all.

Nana appears like an “ hyena “ 😂🤣 , 5 girls left and next day on screen in B1 😁.. RLC money is good , why not …? 

And yes , she has been seen already multiple times the recent months but even if the 5 girls plus Cecilia appear soon , who says she might not be a B4 tenant once again ? 😱

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Nana appears like an “ hyena “ 😂🤣 , 5 girls left and next day on screen in B1 😁.. RLC money is good , why not …? 

And yes , she has been seen already multiple times the recent months but even if the 5 girls plus Cecilia appear soon , who says she might not be a B4 tenant once again ? 😱

She didn't liked that place so my guess is that if she ever comes back she'll be in B1 or 2.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

She didn't liked that place so my guess is that if she ever comes back she'll be in B1 or 2.

At this moment , the money and escape paying the rental fee , it is good everywhere …

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

At this moment , the money and escape paying the rental fee , it is good everywhere …

That's the rational thought but Nana became a Diva in RLC so I don't think that she thinks this way.

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

it was said that she moved to germany when it started

She had plans to go to Poland, I think she went there and came back to Lviv.

One of the Twins went to Germany and then Madrid, just like Nana. But Nana went to Barcelona and a Twin stayed in Madrid. IIRC

Tesla went to Germany for a quick vacation during this time.

29 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She had plans to go to Poland, I think she went there and came back to Lviv.

One of the Twins went to Germany and then Madrid, just like Nana. But Nana went to Barcelona and a Twin stayed in Madrid. IIRC

Tesla went to Germany for a quick vacation during this time.

Twins are getting ready to Run with the Bulls.  :biggrin:

Bull Run GIF by YIELD

• Haha 2