B1 - General Topic 2022 #17 (May)

50 minutes ago, costa049 said:

You too with your repetitive BS.

It's not that,you sound like one of the naive ones that don't wanna admit that rlc has gone to crap!! I've been here since 2015 so I know how exciting things were before this pseudo chaturbate spinoff!!!

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

idk about it. In my mind RLC is repeating the Twins gimmick and is four women in a three bedroom apartment, is financially smart.

The only way I see them being separated is if they ask for it and the management sees this a benefit to boost the viewership.

I know all your arguments about what RLC really is and how they aren't forced to do anything. But sex sells and they want subscription retention and increase. Why keep an apartment were only one women brings dates and masturbate, when they can find a second one that can do the same, like Karol?

I know all about "living a normal life like the sisters are doing", but Marlene is also living a normal life.

But, if they see that Zaba will bring her dates, even if Esmi keep doing what she is doing, I think that they will get separated room.

Very good analyzed theory 😇👏🏻

2 hours ago, RonS said:

We Say Zabava never bates she dose all night long in her sleep 3:30.46 5:42.00 Are good dreams.

"If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

3 hours ago, RonS said:

We Say Zabava never bates she dose all night long in her sleep 3:30.46 5:42.00 Are good dreams.

All jokes aside, nice catch. But to me it look like she was scratching rather than bating.

8 hours ago, cupid30 said:

It's not that,you sound like one of the naive ones that don't wanna admit that rlc has gone to crap!! I've been here since 2015 so I know how exciting things were before this pseudo chaturbate spinoff!!!

It's just that people keep complaining and criticizing if a tenant (whoever) doesn't do certain things, which they aren't obligated to do and RLC states about that, and if they are out, which they can be and RLC themselves also states about that. We expect things to happen and they can happen with very high probability. As for what you are talking about, it happens that many of the girls (mainly from the opening of B2) took advantage of the (mainly) forced shows and the pussies pointed to the cams all the time and so on for themselves. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, costa049 said:

It's just that people keep complaining and criticizing if a tenant (whoever) doesn't do certain things, which they aren't obligated to do and RLC states about that, and if they are out, which they can be and RLC themselves also states about that. We expect things to happen and they can happen with very high probability. As for what you are talking about, it happens that many of the girls (mainly from the opening of B2) took advantage of the (mainly) forced shows and the pussies pointed to the cams all the time and so on for themselves. 

no one expects them to be cooped up in the apt all day/night!! But lets be real,there are some here that has worn out their welcome!!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2