B4 - General Topic 2022 #39 (May)

To be clear. I have never put Radi on a pedestal to worship. I did not watch her in B1. I had no interest in a girl who spread her legs in front of the camera 24/7. I don't mind the departure of Radi, she has been around long enough.  I do mind the circumstances and nature of her departure. It was disturbing to see the other tenants ( Loraine, Holly, and Tweety ... I don't know about Ulyana and Olivia) ) form a "click" against Radi. For her faults, she did provide entertainment to the RLC subscribers. She did shows. You could say the performance of others is ... lackluster. Her bed was well lit by two lights. Others turn off the lights, and fuck up the cameras with an intense light source ...forcing the overall camera image into darkness, great for a voyeur site!

I normally visit RLC / Camcaps at night, 10 pm.... 4am Barcelona time. Not much happening. I catch up via the CamCaps posts. Ash mentioned some observations of Radi. Sounds of insecurity.  Recent observations .... last 6 weeks, Radi did oil and vibrator shows and others were willing to participate. I observed a heart to heart talk between Holly and Radi on the couch in the living room. It ended with hugs. Disappointing to see the transformation in to mean girls.      

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Just to recap some of Radislava's behaviour: 

Stole food from her roommates.

Stole furniture for her room in B4, including a lamp, heater and bedside table from one of the other bedrooms while it was empty waiting for a new tenant to arrive, which meant she had two heaters to herself throughout the winter when one of them should have been available to another tenant.

Rufused to help out with any of the general cleaning of the apartment.  Even when her roommates talked to her about it, she still refused.

Regularly entered other tenants bedrooms without invitation and without knocking.

Regularly entered other people's bedrooms just to use them to improve her views, particularly if that room was already above her on the thumbnails.

Used her RLC subscription to eavesdrop on the conversations of others.  Some people might think it's fair enough if she pays a subscription, but to me it somehow feels wrong when she knows these people personally, smiling to their face and pretending to be their friend and then listening in on their conversations behind their backs.  Regularly listened in on Ariana and Pam's conversations whenver they were talking to each other and continued this behaviour after she moved to B4.

Often got upset and angry, particularly in B1, whenever other people were above her on the thumbnails.  In B1 she'd get so angry about it that she would start talking out loud to herself, talking shit about which ever tenant was above her, including occasional threats to report them to RLC management for things they hadn't done just because they were number one on the thumbnails and she wasn't.

Fell out with Serafima to the point that it nearly came to blows.  Fell out with Stella that they stopped talking to each other.  Pam grew to dislike her and tried to avoid her, and Ariana tried to keep things friendly with her, but had a lot of problems with her and would probably have prefered to have had any one of the other tenants as her roommate in B1.  Fell out with the majority of people in B4.

Somehow some people still think that Radislava isn't the problem and is a nice person.

Good for her what a girl 😆 the others are so dull.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Solo per ricapitolare alcuni dei comportamenti di Radislava: 

Ha rubato il cibo ai suoi coinquilini.

Ha rubato i mobili per la sua stanza in B4, tra cui una lampada, una stufa e un comodino da una delle altre camere da letto mentre era vuota in attesa dell'arrivo di un nuovo inquilino, il che significava che aveva due stufe per sé durante l'inverno quando uno di loro avrebbe dovuto sono stati disponibili per un altro inquilino.

Rufuse per dare una mano con qualsiasi delle pulizie generali dell'appartamento. Anche quando i suoi coinquilini gliene hanno parlato, ha comunque rifiutato.

Entrava regolarmente nelle camere degli altri inquilini senza invito e senza bussare.

Entrava regolarmente nelle camere da letto di altre persone solo per usarle per migliorare i suoi punti di vista, in particolare se quella stanza era già sopra di lei nelle miniature.

Ha usato il suo abbonamento RLC per intercettare le conversazioni degli altri. Alcune persone potrebbero pensare che sia abbastanza giusto se lei paga un abbonamento, ma per me in qualche modo sembra sbagliato quando conosce queste persone personalmente, sorridendo loro in faccia e fingendo di essere loro amiche e poi ascoltando le loro conversazioni alle loro spalle. Ascoltava regolarmente le conversazioni di Ariana e Pam ogni volta che si parlavano e ha continuato questo comportamento dopo che si è trasferita in B4.

Spesso si arrabbiava e si arrabbiava, in particolare in B1, ogni volta che altre persone erano sopra di lei sulle miniature. In B1 si arrabbiava così tanto che iniziava a parlare ad alta voce da sola, parlando di merda su quale inquilino fosse al di sopra di lei, comprese minacce occasionali di denunciarli alla direzione di RLC per cose che non avevano fatto solo perché erano numero uno sulle miniature e lei no.

Litigato con Serafima al punto che è quasi arrivato alle mani. Sbattuto con Stella che hanno smesso di parlarsi. Pam iniziò a detestarla e cercò di evitarla, e Ariana cercò di mantenere le cose amichevoli con lei, ma ebbe molti problemi con lei e probabilmente avrebbe preferito avere uno degli altri inquilini come sua coinquilina in B1. Litigato con la maggior parte delle persone in B4.

In qualche modo alcune persone pensano ancora che Radislava non sia il problema ed è una brava persona.

Do you know I thought you were talking about Fiora?      Then I read everything and I realized that I do not agree with your opinion anyway

• Upvote 3