B4 - General Topic 2022 #39 (May)

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Radi even lurked this forum, as many also does.

God I hope not, not after the vile stuff and name calling I've read from some people about the girls they choose to watch, (and who some seem to think that they have the right to dictate who should and who should not appear on the cameras)  It appears that some people seem to forget that these are real people with real feeling, at the end of the day they are just doing what they have to do to survive and earn some money and maybe to escape from their previous circumstances. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Zorro0 said:

God I hope not, not after the vile stuff and name calling I've read from some people about the girls they choose to watch, (and who some seem to think that they have the right to dictate who should and who should not appear on the cameras)  It appears that some people seem to forget that these are real people with real feeling, at the end of the day they are just doing what they have to do to survive and earn some money and maybe to escape from their previous circumstances. 

We had many proof of that. We comment something here and they react there. At lest I don't know every girls that reads this forum. Just Radi, Karol, Ulyana and Loraine.

il y a 56 minutes, DWI a dit :

And Radi had a long converation with Martina at a day-time in party in B1 a couple of years ago where to me it appeared that Radi was quite fluent in Spanish. Martina and Radi seemed to enjoy each other's company even though Nelly was there also. Oh, the good old days are surely missed now.

Radislava est à RLC depuis le 4/12/2020. Donc cela fait 1 an et demi que tout le monde la voit. B1 et B4 confondus. On est d'accord, DWI? Et oui, Radislava aimait bien Martina, pourquoi? Parce probablement elle est du même age, des mêmes passions et un certain feeling amical certes, mais peut-être plus... qui sait? 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Just to recap some of Radislava's behaviour: 

Stole food from her roommates.

Stole furniture for her room in B4, including a lamp, heater and bedside table from one of the other bedrooms while it was empty waiting for a new tenant to arrive, which meant she had two heaters to herself throughout the winter when one of them should have been available to another tenant.

Rufused to help out with any of the general cleaning of the apartment.  Even when her roommates talked to her about it, she still refused.

Regularly entered other tenants bedrooms without invitation and without knocking.

Regularly entered other people's bedrooms just to use them to improve her views, particularly if that room was already above her on the thumbnails.

Used her RLC subscription to eavesdrop on the conversations of others.  Some people might think it's fair enough if she pays a subscription, but to me it somehow feels wrong when she knows these people personally, smiling to their face and pretending to be their friend and then listening in on their conversations behind their backs.  Regularly listened in on Ariana and Pam's conversations whenver they were talking to each other and continued this behaviour after she moved to B4.

Often got upset and angry, particularly in B1, whenever other people were above her on the thumbnails.  In B1 she'd get so angry about it that she would start talking out loud to herself, talking shit about which ever tenant was above her, including occasional threats to report them to RLC management for things they hadn't done just because they were number one on the thumbnails and she wasn't.

Fell out with Serafima to the point that it nearly came to blows.  Fell out with Stella that they stopped talking to each other.  Pam grew to dislike her and tried to avoid her, and Ariana tried to keep things friendly with her, but had a lot of problems with her and would probably have prefered to have had any one of the other tenants as her roommate in B1.  Fell out with the majority of people in B4.

Somehow some people still think that Radislava isn't the problem and is a nice person.

Yes and always late to everything as AFAIK; I well remember her and Sera had what looked like a serious disagreement outside B1 lower loo in which they seemed to be pushing each other it was most strange it did not look friendly in any way I have always wondered what the disagreement was about; she ate so many tomatoes she nearly caused a world shortage (sorry made the last one up).

None of us are perfect but to me it looks like she has character attributes which may not be ideal for communal living. In my view this "move" or whatever it is has been known about for at least one month as Rads seem to be referring to it in an outburst in her room but at the time it was not clear what exactly she was referring to, seemed to be expressing frustration that only 2 days of "the month" has so far passed. (I could be wrong about this but seems to make sense in retrospect).

Il y a 10 heures, Ash1 a dit :

Stole furniture for her room in B4, including a lamp, heater and bedside table from one of the other bedrooms while it was empty waiting for a new tenant to arrive, which meant she had two heaters to herself throughout the winter when one of them should have been available to another tenant.

Rufused to help out with any of the general cleaning of the apartment.  Even when her roommates talked to her about it, she still refused.

Regularly entered other tenants bedrooms without invitation and without knocking.

Regularly entered other people's bedrooms just to use them to improve her views, particularly if that room was already above her on the thumbnails.

Used her RLC subscription to eavesdrop on the conversations of others.  Some people might think it's fair enough if she pays a subscription, but to me it somehow feels wrong when she knows these people personally, smiling to their face and pretending to be their friend and then listening in on their conversations behind their backs.  Regularly listened in on Ariana and Pam's conversations whenver they were talking to each other and continued this behaviour after she moved to B4.

Often got upset and angry, particularly in B1, whenever other people were above her on the thumbnails.  In B1 she'd get so angry about it that she would start talking out loud to herself, talking shit about which ever tenant was above her, including occasional threats to report them to RLC management for things they hadn't done just because they were number one on the thumbnails and she wasn't.

Fell out with Serafima to the point that it nearly came to blows.  Fell out with Stella that they stopped talking to each other.  Pam grew to dislike her and tried to avoid her, and Ariana tried to keep things friendly with her, but had a lot of problems with her and would probably have prefered to have had any one of the other tenants as her roommate in B1.  Fell out with the majority of people in B4.

Somehow some people still think that Radislava isn't the problem and is a nice person.

really easy to hijack details to turn them into accusations!!!! you are the king of personal interpretation, worthy of a great scriptwriter!!!!

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

We had many proof of that. We comment something here and they react there. At lest I don't know every girls that reads this forum. Just Radi, Karol, Ulyana and Loraine.

Ah ok, thanks for replying. 

10 hours ago, Ash1 said:

I agree with some parts of the post.  Regarding moving pieces of the furniture and a heater to her room, I don't agree with the comments because I think the heater in her room was not working and she didn't have enough furniture in her room which I don't blame her for that.

The solution is in RLC's hands as I said before. RLC should stop being CHEAP and buy enough furniture and other things that the girls might need. I remember that Bogdan bought late last year some small tables for B4.  

• Like 2

il y a 7 minutes, badboylovesgirls a dit :

I agree with some parts of the post.  Regarding moving pieces of the furniture and a heater to her room, I don't agree with the comments because I think the heater in her room was not working and she didn't have enough furniture in her room which I don't blame her for that.

The solution is in RLC's hands as I said before. RLC should stop being CHEAP and buy enough furniture and other things that the girls might need. I remember that Bogdan bought late last year some small tables for B4.  

badboy. Non, je pense que c'est RLC qui a payé les tables de nuit l'année dernière, et pas Bogdan. Il les a juste installées une fois livrées. RLC ne peut pas demander aux occupants, même sur leur envies, de payer des meubles ou autres pour leur confort! C'est à RLC de veiller au confort maximum de leur occupants!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

So Radislava had a RLC subscription just to spy on her fellow tenants and wondered why no one wanted her weird ass around 🙄

I believe that every active participant of RLC has a premium access to all RLC apartments.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1