B4 - General Topic 2022 #39 (May)

On 5/2/2022 at 9:35 PM, badboylovesgirls said:

I believe that every active participant of RLC has a premium access to all RLC apartments.  

No, they don't.  RLC doesn't give tenants access to their website.  I've seen numerous other tenants checking on the thumbnails over the last few years, including Leora, and it's always been blurry thumbnails that they're looking at.

2 hours ago, corpslibre said:

I completely agree with your thought, except that you and I benefit here all the same from an anonymity which they do not really benefit from. But of course I'm only talking about the girls currently online, indeed, we can see that people like Fiora, Olivia, Vamp, Radislava, as well as B1 roommates last spring and others fully assume it,  We could see that one of the two roommates who stood out last summer at B4 struggled when videos leaked, if I remember correctly.

I get where you are coming from, but none of the tenants on RLC use their real names so shouldn't they be allowed some anonymity. RLC is suppose to be a voyeur site where we watch people and their activities not interact or sway. When there's talk about the tenant's other social media accounts to me that strays into stalker territory. 🙂 

There was a post by a person who posts on here not so long ago who said while on holiday/vacation in Barcelona said he saw the twins but did not engage them. 😉 

45 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I get where you are coming from, but none of the tenants on RLC use their real names so shouldn't they be allowed some anonymity. RLC is suppose to be a voyeur site where we watch people and their activities not interact or sway. When there's talk about the tenant's other social media accounts to me that strays into stalker territory. 🙂 

There was a post by a person who posts on here not so long ago who said while on holiday/vacation in Barcelona said he saw the twins but did not engage them. 😉 

Any one can write whatever they want in this  forum.

Changing the subject.

Guys relax. Radi is very happy after her yesterday visit on B2. She's here with telling what really happened. To bad that I can't tell you guys. Sorry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1