B4 - General Topic 2022 #39 (May)

18 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Pour info, l'immobilier en Espagne est 4 fois moins cher qu'en France. Cela veut dire que si RLC veut acheter 1 appartement de 85m2 à Barcelone ou ses environs proches, 100000€ maximum (même avec vue sur mer). Pour une villa, (2000000€ en France, 600000€ en Espagne et même moins...

J'ai acheté une villa l'année dernière à la Costa Del Sol (65km nord Barcelone) pour 75000€ avec piscine, jardin, pergola, vue sur mer, et 750m2 de terrain.

I don't understand so I gas to translate your reply to my comment. 

My understanding is that all RLC apartments are rented (B1, B2, B5,....) except for the B4 villa which is owned by RLC. My guess is that the value of this villa is about one million Euros or so.     

So if RLC wants to open new apartments in Barcelona, it will probably be rented apartments. That shows you how RLC is not even willing to pay a monthly rent and utilities in order to open a new apartment in Barcelona. 

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

My understanding is that all RLC apartments are rented (B1, B2, B5,....) except for the B4 villa which is owned by RLC. My guess is that the value of this villa is about one million Euros or so.     

So if RLC wants to open new apartments in Barcelona, it will probably be rented apartments. That shows you how RLC is not even willing to pay a monthly rent and utilities in order to open a new apartment in Barcelona. 

The Villa is also rented IFAIK

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I meant I don't understand French.

il y a 2 minutes, badboylovesgirls a dit :

Si RLC veut "ouvrir" des appartements à Barcelone, cela veut dire qu'ils seront obligés d'acheter pour louer! C'est la loi européenne et même plus... Donc, si RLC n'a pas les moyens d'ouvrir, d'acheter d'autres appartements ou villas, cela veut dire qu'ils n'ont pas suffisamment les moyens. Pour moi, c'est le cas. Et encore plus maintenant.     

Just now, thinga69 said:

Then I got lost with conflicting info.

Thanks for the correction.

This is what it has been known but of course , if things have changed and I skipped that info , I would also be glad to be corrected 😊

So on Monday night at about 1930 New York time, and 16:30 Los Angeles time, everyone in the Barcelona apartments (including Martina) appears to be asleep.   (Can't find Mat in B-6). However, Leora is awake and not doing much, but she has four of the eight top cams.

Meanwhile, on chaturbate, 10,090 are counted as watching the top featured 'performer'.  On MyFreeCams, 1196 are watching AliceNZ.  Alice is the most watched.

Those comparative numbers are not financially sustainable for RLC.  Not even close.   And fair to say, if Rad were in her room, Leora would have competition.  As it is, Leora's only competition in Spain are slumbering in their beds.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, moules said:

So on Monday night at about 1930 New York time, and 16:30 Los Angeles time, everyone in the Barcelona apartments (including Martina) appears to be asleep.   (Can't find Mat in B-6). However, Leora is awake and not doing much, but she has four of the eight top cams.

Meanwhile, on chaturbate, 10,090 are counted as watching the top featured 'performer'.  On MyFreeCams, 1196 are watching AliceNZ.  Alice is the most watched.

Those comparative numbers are not financially sustainable for RLC.  Not even close.   And fair to say, if Rad were in her room, Leora would have competition.  As it is, Leora's only competition in Spain are slumbering in their beds.

19.30 NY time is 01.30 in Spain, Most people are asleep at that time, (Says I, at 02.15, my time, Lol)  While I'm guessing that the people/girls on Chatubate,  are located in the USA, or doing a night shift, hardly a fair comparison. Also surely, those are two different business models.

There is no direct contact between RLC consumers and the staff working on  the cams, unlike Chatubate. (Even if a few members on here claim to have the details of the RLC girls's Instagram info, when a member asked for those details they did not give them, prob because they did not know them, Lol.)

It is kind of odd that RLC does not have locations in the USA time zone to capture that market segment there. Presumably there is a reason for that. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, winnlove said:

Pour info, l'immobilier en Espagne est 4 fois moins cher qu'en France. Cela veut dire que si RLC veut acheter 1 appartement de 85m2 à Barcelone ou ses environs proches, 100000€ maximum (même avec vue sur mer). Pour une villa, (2000000€ en France, 600000€ en Espagne et même moins...

J'ai acheté une villa l'année dernière à la Costa Del Sol (65km nord Barcelone) pour 75000€ avec piscine, jardin, pergola, vue sur mer, et 750m2 de terrain.

The Costa del Sol is not near Barcelona. it is in Andalusia, in the area of Malaga, Marbella, Torremolinos. Estepona.

An 81 square meter townhouse with three bedrooms is for sale in Estepona  for 283,5000 Euros.

----------------------

In Barcelona, an apartment with 87 square meters and three bedrooms in the center of Barcelona is 485,000 Euros.

WWW.IDEALISTA.COM

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, moules said:

There is no competition on RLC.  It's just a bunch of girls that are overly stuck on themselves.

• Haha 1