Leora - Home Activities (2022) #49

OT, i want to say i am not making light of this whatsoever, i'm just showing the rest of the world the inanity of UK journalism. 

This guy, Jonathan Goodwin, was an Escapologist who had been on Britain's Got Talent in the past, and was performing a stunt in a straight jacket while being hung upside down 30ft in the air between two suspended cars in October last year. But the cars were released too early, causing him to be crushed between them as they caught on fire - leading to him being paralysed, he lost a kidney, broke both shoulder blades, shattered both legs. Third degree burns, broke his spine and severed his spinal cord. Horrific. 

According to the news story on Sky, it then says - And i kid you not.....

"Goodwin, who featured on the 2019 season of Britain's Got Talent, has now retired from escapology."

Words fail me.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

OT, i want to say i am not making light of this whatsoever, i'm just showing the rest of the world the inanity of UK journalism. 

This guy, Jonathan Goodwin, was an Escapologist who had been on Britain's Got Talent in the past, and was performing a stunt in a straight jacket while being hung upside down 30ft in the air between two suspended cars in October last year. But the cars were released too early, causing him to be crushed between them as they caught on fire - leading to him being paralysed, he lost a kidney, broke both shoulder blades, shattered both legs. Third degree burns, broke his spine and severed his spinal cord. Horrific. 

According to the news story on Sky, it then says - And i kid you not.....

"Goodwin, who featured on the 2019 season of Britain's Got Talent, has now retired from escapology."

Words fail me.

Never trust a profession who's mantra is 'Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story'

I'm shocked the the scuzzballs at Sky did not milk that particular cow to death, they usually revel in that type of story, unless the Murdoch empire had something to do with the production of the show where the bloke got injured.

To keep on topic, What is with these Russian girls?, keeping themselves fit, having plastic surgery to "improve"their looks, i.e, boob jobs, lip fillers etc then in the case of Leora spending time in a tanning both where it ages the skin, and drastically increases the rick of skin cancer, or in Radi's and others case flipping smoking!! and taking drugs! Makes no sense. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1