Leora - Home Activities (2022) #49

2 hours ago, Zorro0 said:

To keep on topic, What is with these Russian girls?, keeping themselves fit, having plastic surgery to "improve"their looks, i.e, boob jobs, lip fillers etc then in the case of Leora spending time in a tanning both where it ages the skin, and drastically increases the rick of skin cancer, or in Radi's and others case flipping smoking!! and taking drugs! Makes no sense. 

Great question.  I think they are focusing on the now and ignoring the impact on later lives. Like the saying, I'd have taken better care of myself if I'd have known I'd get this old'. Some live with a plan some live to have fun. Those tanning booths aren't good. So much focus on appearances rather than character.

But on the bright side we get real unusual things to watch.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, jugghead said:

I'm right up your ass at 60 but I am willing to bet we are a bit on the young side SC

Youngsters !!   That you are !   🤣   

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Isn't it 100% sorted out?

Kindly inform us what Putin's plans are for the next week. Then it can be, as you say, be 100% sorted out !   😏

• Upvote 5

24 minutes ago, scutus said:

Kindly inform us what Putin's plans are for the next week. Then in can be, as you say, be 100% sorted out !   😏

I’m sure Putin will run it past a chosen few via the forum just as soon as he sorts his head out.

What chance have we got? 😀

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I’m sure Putin will run it past a chosen few via the forum just as soon as he sorts his head out.

What chance have we got? 😀

As the "old " saying goes, " Slim to None ", and that was when we were using our brains, in our heads.  

I am willing to bet the odds are not even that good, with social media feeding the " hand held brains " of todays populace.

We, it seems , have no choice but to wait and see, who the " chosen few " are !!😆

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3