B4 - General Topic 2022 #40 (May)

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Holly e Tweety non sono amici di Kylie e Rus, Li sopportano ma farebbero volentieri a meno. Hai visto quante volte frequentano B5  negli ultimi due mesi? 1 volta per dormire senza nemmeno parlarsi

ok then

Just now, JenniferMom said:

È bello vedere le ragazze godersi il sabato... il caldo sole... avere degli amici a casa. Premiarsi per una settimana di lavoro lunga e rigorosa.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Holly che prende le foglie del terreno mostra che questo è stato organizzato all'ultimo minuto.

I think she organized all of Rus without agreeing with anyone and this is the result: Holly ignores their presence, Tweety is a little servant, Loraine does the honors in her own way and poor Dana and Zara don't understand what to do.

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

I think she organized all of Rus without agreeing with anyone and this is the result: Holly ignores their presence, Tweety is a little servant, Loraine does the honors in her own way and poor Dana and Zara don't understand what to do.

I don't know if all this was really planed.

Yesterday Kristy, Alana and Marlene went out. Later they show up at B6, H&T went out in the afternoon and late at night also show up at B6. Then H&T went to sleep at B2 wile Bea stayed in B6 and Marlene went back to B1.

Then this morning H&T and K&A woke up and got ready to leave then Bea arrived and want to go too. Marlene IFAIK is in B1. So idk how or in what extend all this were planned.

22 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I guess that's a pantie that Kristy is wearing and not a bikini.

And a light beach wrap Alana's tossed over her shoulder to protect her sensitive shoulders. 

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Non so se tutto questo sia stato davvero pianificato.

Ieri Kristy, Alana e Marlene sono uscite. Più tardi si presentano al B6, H&T è uscito nel pomeriggio e a tarda notte si sono presentati anche al B6. Poi H&T è andato a dormire in B2 mentre Bea è rimasta in B6 e Marlene è tornata in B1.

Poi stamattina H&T e K&A si sono svegliati e si sono preparati per partire, poi è arrivata Bea e vuole andare anche lei. Marlene IFAIK è in B1. Quindi non so come o in che misura tutto questo è stato pianificato.

In fact I wrote that it is not planned but only organized by Rus at the last moment. I believe that the girls from B2 have been invited and soon Eva and Mat will also arrive so the circle closes like this. Rus and Kylie are the strangers