B4 - General Topic 2022 #40 (May)

1 minute ago, Sean_G said:

È meglio che Holly chiami i giardinieri per tagliare l'edera e gli addetti alla manutenzione della piscina perché nessun altro inquilino lo farebbe. Unico casalingo del gruppo. 

Pool and hedge were fixed last week, she's just replacing dead plants with seasonal flowers

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

What's Loraine doing?  There's a party at her place, guests have arrived, and she decides now is the time to spiff up the makeup?  I don't understand it.  

Do you think if we all, as voyeurs, can see right through her ... don't you think her fellow cast members can too?   She is gorgeous perhaps the most beautiful RLC girl of them all ... but if you are never going to show your shameless emotions, no amount  of makeup is going to change that.

I don't quite understand the amount of animosity shown toward Loraine. Sure she is probably the most beautiful of all the girls and appears to have a little more class than most. But, so what, you can't expect all the girls to be exactly alike. Having a variety of personalities makes things more interesting. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Pool and hedge were fixed last week, she's just replacing dead plants with seasonal flowers

That was not a good job by landscapers then. But why is it only Holly working? Mary jackass?

9 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

That was not a good job by landscapers then. But why is it only Holly working? Mary jackass?

If she wanted help, she'd ask. I think it's more that she enjoys doing stuff and keeping busy, it's just who she is. Plus it was probably Holly who ordered the plants

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

I don't quite understand the amount of animosity shown toward Loraine. Sure she is probably the most beautiful of all the girls and appears to have a little more class than most. But, so what, you can't expect all the girls to be exactly alike. Having a variety of personalities makes things more interesting. 

Thank you Miraguy, perhaps I am being too harsh.  It's just that I think the most important trait here is to be authentic and I always feel like she is the least authentic and putting on a show  But I am also guilty of jumping on the bandwagon here so thank you for pointing that out.

I do not think the girls should be exactly alike and they are not which is a good thing.

Perhaps Loraine is being authentic after all.  Maybe she is very self-centered and perhaps egotistical and that is just the way she is and we are seeing the true Loraine.   But then I would be showing animosity!

11 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

If she wanted help, she'd ask. I think it's more that she enjoys doing stuff and keeping busy, it's just who she is. Plus it was probably Holly who ordered the plants

Agreed, but some assistance should have been offered. The others seem to think of it as a resort. Last year Bogdan was her help and I am sure she would have appreciated some assistance.

Just now, Sean_G said:

Agreed, but some assistance should have been offered. The others seem to think of it as a resort. Last year Bogdan was her help and I am sure she would have appreciated some assistance.

Rus helped her carrying some leafs and maybe offered more help.

• Upvote 1