B4 - General Topic 2022 #40 (May)

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

Oh, I realize that I haven't watched RLC for a long time. How long ago was that?

A couple of years ago, the last time they were on as a couple. Taylor proper laid into Piper on the terrace.

Just been reading the posts from page 1 and find the speculation amusing but in my humble opinion H&T’s move is nothing to do with their relationship but just a rlc management decision. They can’t afford to lose them but want the new penthouse tenants to move in for more revenue whoever they might be so for them it’s a win win situation. I like the rest of us await the new arrivals with interest so maybe after midnight will be interesting 😉

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

or the twins 😉

I get your bad joke but could'nt put a laugh emoji...it would terribly sad if the twins EVER come back...

1 hour ago, jetlag8 said:

I hope you are right, but why move Radi out only to have her move back in a week later. I always thought a new apartment might be Radi and Cecilia.

Svetlana began cleaning the penthouse rather quickly after H&T moved out.  I wondered why Cleo was not visiting B-6 with the others, and discovered her emptying her closets and packing a suitcase.  Ckeo is now asleep.  She is either leaving RLC or moving to B-4 in the morning, or moving to a new apartment with Radi.  Those are the three options.

Was it just coincidence that an inebriated Radi made a visit to B-2 several nights ago  at around 0300, and spent most of the next several hours with Cleo?     

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Svetlana began cleaning the penthouse rather quickly after H&T moved out.  I wondered why Cleo was not visiting B-6 with the others, and discovered her emptying her closets and packing a suitcase.  Ckeo is now asleep.  She is either leaving RLC or moving to B-4 in the morning, or moving to a new apartment with Radi.  Those are the three options.

Was it just coincidence that an inebriated Radi made a visit to B-2 several nights ago  at around 0300, and spent most of the next several hours with Cleo?     

I don't think that RLC would give the penthouse to Cleo or even that she would accept it since I think that she works at bars in Barcelona.

6 minutes ago, moules said:

Svetlana fing ziemlich schnell an, das Penthouse zu putzen, nachdem H&T ausgezogen war. Ich fragte mich, warum Cleo B-6 nicht mit den anderen besuchte, und entdeckte, dass sie ihre Schränke leerte und einen Koffer packte. Ckeo schläft jetzt. Sie verlässt entweder RLC oder zieht morgen früh zu B-4 oder zieht mit Radi in eine neue Wohnung. Das sind die drei Möglichkeiten.

War es nur Zufall, dass ein betrunkener Radi B-2 vor einigen Nächten gegen 03:00 Uhr einen Besuch abstattete und den größten Teil der nächsten paar Stunden mit Cleo verbrachte?     

Cleo travels a lot and B4 is too far away

an odd observation ... I have seen Loraine have long talks and dinner with the cleaning lady (Svetlana ?) on a few occasions now ... perhaps Lorraine is looking to get employment with RLC as a cleaning lady??  

If she is moving on as speculated (and I don't see why??) perhaps this would a way to stay in Spain and Barcelona??

they seem quite sociable together  

• Haha 2