B4 - General Topic 2022 #40 (May)

35 minutes ago, moules said:

Svetlana began cleaning the penthouse rather quickly after H&T moved out.  I wondered why Cleo was not visiting B-6 with the others, and discovered her emptying her closets and packing a suitcase.  Ckeo is now asleep.  She is either leaving RLC or moving to B-4 in the morning, or moving to a new apartment with Radi.  Those are the three options.

Was it just coincidence that an inebriated Radi made a visit to B-2 several nights ago  at around 0300, and spent most of the next several hours with Cleo?     

IF Radi was intoxicated that night that would be a concern. Radi is a non drinker and if she has been drinking  I would say it means she is troubled about something, especially arriving in B2 at such a late hour to talk to someone.

FINALLY , the request of many months has been heard , the stupidity of sharing is over , time to enjoy and finally discover Tweety , who she really is , how she handles her single moments , her privacy , how horny she can get and I do believe this is a step much closer for both girls to really elevate at the high expectations that at least we had from Holly .Tweety is the best news in a mixed emotions week , the departure of the 4 girls but the arrival of amazing Zara who has already made many fans . All in for Tweety then , she can be the super unpredictable  tenant now that she’s eventually by herself , personally , i can’t wait to enjoy watching her .

For the master bedroom now , let’s take in general the idea that most probably RLC has eyes in Ukraine and the next tenant is Ukrainian . I go then with thinking that this can’t be placing a newcomer , I would think for a repeater , Megan could be a reasonable thought I believe .Personally , I would LOVE seeing back the person who rightfully “ OWNS “ the place as I think nobody has cared to keep it tidy , clean and take care of it the maximum than the one and only Olya , one of the best ass girls in the history in my opinion and of course the most surprising insane cum swallower that I have witnessed when nobody could see it happening .I don’t know though if Olya is Ukrainian so as to support my theory like it happens with Megan , therefore let’s see how RLC has arranged things by kicking out very fast the 4 musketeers and the weird removal of Radislava , however the new arrivals show that the spring / summer plan is well organized by RLC since quite some time with hiring 2+1 new girls ( Dana ,Zara ,Di as soon as we saw the departures ) .

Time will tell if the villa will explode and promise an amazing summer or angel Marlene will keep on being the tenant of unpredictability , followed by the incredible erotism of Eva and Matvei and the wonderful socializing of Kylie and Rus .

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

IF Radi was intoxicated that night that would be a concern. Radi is a non drinker and if she has been drinking  I would say it means she is troubled about something, especially arriving in B2 at such a late hour to talk to someone.

She had spent the previous night elsewhere, because she had a bag of cosmetics and a bag of clothes with her when she arrived in B-2.  She had been shopping at some point, as she bought three T-shirts, which she showed Cleo and Bea.  She appeared to have been drinking, but she was not drunk  Or it might have been a buzz from vaping.

17 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

RLC should not put two girls in the same bed unless they are lovers.  Period. 

Yes it does seem they become comfortable with each other to sometimes bate together but RLC is ruining their brand by allowing this.  It's ok if they want to rebrand as "sexy girls laying in bed together".

I've said this many times, but I'm always ready to say it again - it is precisely these sort of set ups that make me subscribe.  The more girls they can cram into the least rooms and beds the better as far as I'm concerned. 

18 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

This is not a criticism Flex, but this shows how much we have lowered our expectations.  All we want now is a decent bate.  Sad.

I have no particular interest in watching either of them bate in the privacy of their own room, I've seen them both do it many times.  The sneaky bates while the other is asleep, or the times they accidentally interrupt each other, or the time they both did it together, that's what it's all about for me. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

I've said this many times, but I'm always ready to say it again - it is precisely these sort of set ups that make me subscribe.  The more girls they can cram into the least rooms and beds the better as far as I'm concerned. 

RLC should finally have a lesbian couple in the cast again. So it makes sense to have two girls together in one room.

Just putting two straight girls in a room is stupid. It may be your fetish, for whatever reason, but if something happens at all it is always just artificially played for the camera (like Kristy and Alana for example), because there is never really an attraction between the straight girls (other than friendship).

BTW: You should not pretend to be a girl when you are so obviously a guy. 🤣

• Upvote 2