B4 - General Topic 2022 #40 (May)

1 minute ago, Sean_G said:

Lets guess who is wearing the jeans by the pool? 

I think none of them brought bikinis and Alana is too white to take much sun. Remember how Bea was yesterday. 😂

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I think none of them brought bikinis and Alana is too white to take much sun. Remember how Bea was yesterday. 😂

Always making excuses for Alana. She is always over covered and lives looking at her phone. Enough, she is not suited to be in a GOV apt.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

Always making excuses for Alana. She is always over covered and lives looking at her phone. Enough, she is not suited to be in a GOV apt.

Did you watch her yesterday at B6?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

Not suited for what you enjoy, very much suited for what some of us do

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Remember how Bea was yesterday. 😂

Quiet moment for Bea on balcony right now.  Wondering if she is telling her friends back home  "omg you won't believe what happened to me last night.  This couple participating on this science project I have been selected for, well last  night they wanted me to watch them fuck".

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

Or you could watch her now wearing a bathing suit.

• Upvote 1

Today girls don't get naked and don't enjoy Rus's presence. I would really like to know who invited them if all their acquaintances left the project. Certainly not Holly or Loraine and I don't think Tweety knows the risk of Daniel

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Today girls don't get naked and don't enjoy Rus's presence. I would really like to know who invited them if all their acquaintances left the project. Certainly not Holly or Loraine and I don't think Tweety knows the risk of Daniel

H&T are friends of K&R.

• Upvote 1

What's Loraine doing?  There's a party at her place, guests have arrived, and she decides now is the time to spiff up the makeup?  I don't understand it.  

Do you think if we all, as voyeurs, can see right through her ... don't you think her fellow cast members can too?   She is gorgeous perhaps the most beautiful RLC girl of them all ... but if you are never going to show your shameless emotions, no amount  of makeup is going to change that.

• Upvote 2

You guys must be really old or hard up to get excite by Alana in a bath suit with an oversized shirt over it. If she were in an an apt. for couples her actions might be ok, but in a GOV apt. that is for entertainment then she is failing. IMAO

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

What's Loraine doing?  There's a party at her place, guests have arrived, and she decides now is the time to spiff up the makeup?  I don't understand it.  

Do you think if we all, as voyeurs, can see right through her ... don't you think her fellow cast members can too?   She is gorgeous perhaps the most beautiful RLC girl of them all ... but if you are never going to show your shameless emotions, no amount  of makeup is going to change that.

They are giving the table another use that isn't for sunbathing so I guess Loraine isn't interested in that. 😏

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

H&T sono amici di K&R.

Holly e Tweety non sono amici di Kylie e Rus, Li sopportano ma farebbero volentieri a meno. Hai visto quante volte frequentano B5  negli ultimi due mesi? 1 volta per dormire senza nemmeno parlarsi