B2 - General Topic 2022 #13 (May)

Really disappointing  seeing a tenant giving an absolute fuck about her participation , no matter the gorgeous looks , Cleopatra proves one of the biggest failures we ever saw , judging of the significant amount of time she has spent as a tenant .. As I have said in the past , the worst thing for me is watching a tenant act as getting advantage of having  rent free and great facilities and making money out of it offering the complete zero apart from some necessary nudism due to showering needs …

I don’t know if the incident at the beginning of her stay ( boys in the house , having sex off cameras at the balcony , Kristy getting angry , Agneta next day sudden removal ) has played any role on her “ doesn’t give a shit “ behavior but this is really ridiculous . Comparing the incidents in this room by the two previous tenants Anna and Monica bring the frustration at even higher levels 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Really disappointing  seeing a tenant giving an absolute fuck about her participation , no matter the gorgeous looks , Cleopatra proves one of the biggest failures we ever saw , judging of the significant amount of time she has spent as a tenant .. As I have said in the past , the worst thing for me is watching a tenant act as getting advantage of having  rent free and great facilities and making money out of it offering the complete zero apart from some necessary nudism due to showering needs …

I don’t know if the incident at the beginning of her stay ( boys in the house , having sex off cameras at the balcony , Kristy getting angry , Agneta next day sudden removal ) has played any role on her “ doesn’t give a shit “ behavior but this is really ridiculous . Comparing the incidents in this room by the two previous tenants Anna and Monica bring the frustration at even higher levels 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬

Just like Zaba. 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Zaba brought two guys on cameras , she fucked one on plain sight 🥳

To me that was erased wen she and Esmi dia all the preparation to bring a guy over, he came there, both were ready to fuck and she ask him to take her out and fuck off cam. That was huge disrespect to us. 

8 hours ago, Sergio said:

Kristy, worked in a dance company, but I don't understand these classes, maybe they are hoping to be hired in some night club

Kristy is a choreographer/model/dance teacher & dancer when in Moscow.

in barca she models & does some dance work aas well as try to teach the girls in the apartments

13 minutes ago, Rick273 said:

Kristy is a choreographer/model/dance teacher & dancer when in Moscow.

in barca she models & does some dance work aas well as try to teach the girls in the apartments

Just like Zabava in Ukraine.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So K&A didn't slept at home. 🤔

It's another planned overnight stay, since they had a backpack and an extra bag

15 hours ago, Noldus said:

1819 K&A left with backpacks - B2 empty