B2 - General Topic 2022 #13 (May)

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

from what I've learned is to never chase a woman let her come to you show that you can get other women's attention make them see that you have other options 💯 

absolutely !

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

samson is trying his hardest 😂

A-sexual Esmi will be a very tough shell to crack !, But she is a young woman with needs and she really to let let go of her inhibitions and give in to those needs once in a while.

I love her smile and sense of humor and she needs little sex to let her incredible smile shine again.

Hey Boggy move Esmi to B-4 where she can thrive and come into her own as real participant instead of living in the shadow of her snake oil sister BABA WAWA.

Just now, Thestarider said:

A-sexual Esmi will be a very tough shell to crack !, But she is a young woman with needs and she give in to those needs once in a while.

Hey Boggy move Esmi to B-4 where she can thrive and come into her as real participant instead of living in the shadow of her snake oil sister BABA WAWA.

what are you expecting her to do in b4 she is gone most of the time in general 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

what are you expecting her to do in b4 she is gone most of the time in general 🤷‍♂️

I think that would change with the pool and longer commute to the beach. most importantly getting away from her sister who is the most ultra conservative woman ever on RLC

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Hey snake oil girl...... hint hint..... your only young once NO REGRETS !!!

See the source image

She won't do shit in front of the cameras. She's doesn't belong on here.😕

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

at some point these dudes need to go find women in Barcelona I mean damn all that spanish tight pussy and they constantly getting blue balls from these show girls🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️😂

maybe rlc tells them they are not allowed to bring girls back or something 🤔😂

maybe these guys don't have game 🤔 

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

LMAO I know she is a waste of time to watch, has been since day one and continues today. WTF RLC and why do they put up with the Snake Oil Sisters is beyond me !

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

at some point these dudes need to go find women in Barcelona I mean damn all that spanish tight pussy and they constantly getting blue balls from these show girls🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️😂

maybe rlc tells them they are not allowed to bring girls back or something 🤔😂

maybe these guys don't have game 🤔 

I guess not !!! I never so much trouble getting laid when I was young.

• Like 1

Man I don't get it. Even if she doesn't want to have sex, she could be in his bed and held by him in his arms. Man what is up with these women today ??? GOODNESS give me the 70's and 80's again. Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll..... now those were the days.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Man I don't get it. Even if she doesn't want to have sex, she could be in his bed and held by him in his arms. Man what is up with these women today ??? GOODNESS give me the 70's and 80's again. Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll..... now those were the days. I guess Beatrice is more appealing than being held in mans arms and being cuddled. I guess women today have real trust issues. what a shame that is that can not be themselves and just let go and enjoy life !!!