B2 - General Topic 2022 #13 (May)

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

A beautiful and healthy woman like her may had many dates already. She doesn't want to share. Too bad that that's basically her job.

u know what bosses do with people that doesnt do their job

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

lavi is a like for like replacement for cleo, as soon as her eyes open shes out the front door

It looks like she was carrying a notebook in that backpack. Maybe she works in Barcelona just like Cleo.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, unox said:

I think Esmi likes Uncle Sam.

Maybe she's just been easy going. They had a little kiss and I think there was no tongue but I think it was just a reward for him talking to her for almost an hour in the balcony. This morning he met her in the balcony and she asked him to keep a distance.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

On replay when you click on the video it pauses.

yeah wish they fix that and bright it back, small thing but makes the experience better for us like watching yt videos without ads

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

she must have heard that RLC give u money to eat and sleep in an apt

"People living in the apartments are real people leading active way of life. They can be at work, studying, working out in the gym or simply leave to do the shopping."

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, costa049 said:

"People living in the apartments are real people leading active way of life. They can be at work, studying, working out in the gym or simply leave to do the shopping."

they would put that on their tagline but they wouldnt get as many subscribers