B2 - General Topic 2022 #13 (May)

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

A&L&M are gone for so long that I even forgot about the rooftop. 🤣

It’s all the happenInes off cameras there , but actually , who would say no to that view ? 😏🤩

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

exactly more nonsense and I'm not surprised by esmi 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

She just accepted an invite to go to the rooftop. We think about them all the time, they don't. They don't think "Oh my god I need to show me for them now, they are looking at me now". 

Or is just me that don't have a high self esteem. 🤣

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She just accepted an invite to go to the rooftop. We think about them all the time, they don't. They don't think "Oh my god I need to show me for them now, they are looking at me now". 

Or is just me that don't have a high self esteem. 🤣

I just want people to stop hiding its annoying like just go home🤷‍♂️

but rlc just gives them money in general so I can't really blame them for taking advantage of rlc business practices 😂

but then again we always have masha 😏😂

Edited by Kingbanks

10 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

What negotiations are going on there at the moment?

none he is doing what daniel does and over stay his welcome beatrice and esmi are not going to undress in front of him😂

samson & thor if they was smart they would go looking for spanish women unless they are not allowed to then that sucks for them 😂

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

none he is doing what daniel does and over stay his welcome beatrice and esmi are not going to undress in front of him😂

samson & thor if they was smart they would go looking for spanish women unless they are not allowed to then that sucks for them 😂

I could not have said it any better, most especially Esmi the snake oil queen, she should move her ass to B-4 and take Tweety Birds old room if she wants to get away from the ultra conservative snake oil sister BABA WAWA. I agree with those who have said that Esmi would thrive if she could get away from BABA WAWA.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I could not have said it any better, most especially Esmi the snake oil queen, she should move her ass to B-4 and take Tweety Birds old room if she wants to get away from the ultra conservative snake oil sister BABA WAWA. I agree with those who have said that Esmi would thrive if she could get away from BABA WAWA.

I almost feel sorry for samson & thor 😂

thor has been sitting in that bed for probably 2 hours and samson is following around  literally any girl in b2 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I almost feel sorry for samson & thor 😂

thor has been sitting in that bed for probably 2 hours and samson is following around  literally any girl in b2 😂

Well then, the little head thinks for the big head..... LMAO commonly referred to as BLUE BALLS.

Image result for blie nalls