B1 - General Topic 2022 #18 (May)

12 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I just wouldn't count on it 🤷‍♂️

plus karol can barley bring her husband to b1 maybe it's because the two nonsense sisters are holding b1 potential back 🤷‍♂️

This change was very strange. Don't know if was Karol listening to baseless criticism about how weird is a man in the same apartment as other roommates or a rule  imposed by the sisters.

If the latter is true they are wrong and should be told otherwise. If they doesn't want to bring over shouldn't impose this to others. Just like Nana did in B4.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

This change was very strange. Don't know if was Karol listening to baseless criticism about how weird is a man in the same apartment as other roommates or a rule  imposed by the sisters.

If the latter is true they are wrong and should be told otherwise. If they doesn't want to bring over shouldn't impose this to others. Just like Nana did in B4.

I think it's completely nonsense that karol & Marlene will never get the full attention from rlc they are literally stuck with those losers upstairs 🤷‍♂️😂

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I think it's completely nonsense that karol & Marlene will never get the full attention from rlc they are literally stuck with those losers upstairs 🤷‍♂️😂

If this is true is just another reason for them to leave.

49 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She was dressed to kill so she might find a lucky one.

Tonight I prefer to pay attention to whatever occurs in B6 , so she can postpone it for another time 😁

25 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

it won't be on camera though 🤷‍♂️

Marlene never hides ..if she wants to bring a guy home ( and if he wants also ) she does it easily .

• Like 3

2 hours ago, reezaminalang said:

hopefully esmi doing topless when sunbathing is the start of her getting comfortable 

This is what is bad about her. Three months in and her biggest advance is topless sunbathing. To me she's a lost cause.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

This is what is bad about her. Three months in and her biggest advance is topless sunbathing. To me she's a lost cause.

Strangely she has no qualms about showering naked with everything on display

7 hours ago, thinga69 said:

The latter is highly unlikely & Nana never did that

7 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

I wonder do you think karol has a lover/side dude 🤔

No way