B4 - General Topic 2022 #42 (May)

9 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Hollys Koffer stehen in ihrem Zimmer !!  

Der nächste Aderlass kündigt sich an ? Wäre leider nur folgerichtig, denn Holly hängt nach den Abgängen in den vergangenen Wochen, besonders aber von Tweety ziemlich in der Luft ohne wirkliche Bindung an die anderen vielen neuen Mitbewohnerinnen. Und was wird aus  Loraine ? Werden diese Umbrüche auch von genügend Abonnenten getragen werden die schon länger Geld bei RLC lassen und sich immer wieder und in immer kürzeren Abständen an neue , manchmal auch  altbekannte Mädchen ,aber mit neuen Verhaltensweisen die nicht jedem gefallen, gewöhnen sollen. Da habe ich meine Zweifel. Ich jedenfalls bedauere sehr den Abgang von einigen Mädchen in den vergangenen Monaten. Die einzigen positiven Veränderungen bei RLC sehe ich bei einigen Paaren. Aber die sind leider nicht mein Schwerpunkt.

1 minute ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Der nächste Aderlass verspricht sich an ? Wäre leider nur folgerichtig, denn Holly hängt nach den Abgängen in den vergangenen Wochen, besonders aber von Tweety ziemlich in der Luft ohne wirkliche Bindung an die anderen vielen neuen Mitbewohnerinnen. Und was wird aus Loraine? Werden diese Umbrüche auch von mehreren Abonnenten getragen Werden die schon länger Geld bei RLC lassen und sich immer wieder und in immer kürzeren ständig an neue , manchmal auch altbekannte Mädchen ,aber mit neuen Verhaltensweisen die nicht jedem gefallen, gewöhnen sollen. Da habe ich meine Zweifel. Ich bedauere jedenfalls sehr den Abgang von Mädchen in den vergangenen Monaten. Die einzigen positiven Veränderungen bei RLC sehe ich bei einigen Paaren. Aber die sind leider nicht mein Schwerpunkt.

Leider nicht alles korrekt wiedergeben. Einige Wörter fehlen Aber der Sinn kommt bestimmt zur Geltung.

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Anyone know why Tweety left her suitcase and bags in Luna's closets?

There was a post that reported that Tweety had arranged with Luna to leave some of her stuff behind.  Tweety took three suitcases with her when she left for Istanbul, although none of them were very large suitcases.

Comparison of cost of living in Istanbul compared to Barcelona.  This indicates that Istanbul is much less expensive than Barcelona, so the euros she saved from working at RLC will support her for a while   An important note:  Turkey had a nearly 70 percent inflation rate in April, and the prices may not reflect this.  At that rate, Istanbul could quickly become more expensive than Barcelona.  The Turkish lira is the official currency of Turkey,   One euro buys 16 Turkish lira currently, the value of the lira has dropped about 40 percent against the euro since September 2021.

2 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

I’m going to take a random guess and say Holly is going on holiday to join Tweety for a week or two

---Or she is leaving B-4, or even leaving RLC.  She has the smallest bedroom in B-4, and if she were staying in B-4, I think she would want to take Tweety's old room.  Similarly, Bea has stayed in the smallest bedroom in B-2 after Cleo left.  Lavi's room has a nice private balcony. 

Facetime conversations with Tweety could be an indication of a trip to Istanbul.  But I have read no post indicating that Tweety has had any such conversations.

There are currently four or five participants whose participation in RLC seems to be limited to occupying a bed.  So perhaps more room changes are in order.

16 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

Prenderò un'ipotesi casuale e dirò che Holly andrà in vacanza per unirsi a Titti per una settimana o due

NOn lo ritengo probabile, A Natale, con vetiti pesanti mi sembra di ricordare che Holly avesse solo una valigia media gialla, oggi quella celeste mi sembra troppo grande.

11 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

I’m going to take a random guess and say Holly is going on holiday to join Tweety for a week or two

I don't think Turkey will become more expensive than western europe so soon. Were I live it's opening a shop with Turkish items and food like mushrooms after the rain. Don't forget that most industrial companies in western europe let their products be produced in Turkey, because production costs are cheaper. ☝️

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

NOn lo ritengo probabile, A Natale, con vetiti pesanti mi sembra di ricordare che Holly avesse solo una valigia media gialla, oggi quella celeste mi sembra troppo grande.

But never say never

wanting to agree with Mr Flexxy's hypothesis I remember that during the late night party in FR suddenly Tweety received a message which she immediately showed to Holly and they both cheered for joy, hugged and kissed. Could it have been authorization for a short vacation for Holly as well? We will see