B4 - General Topic 2022 #42 (May)

3 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

It’s funny really, this last week is the happiest and most outgoing we’ve seen her for a while, just as things started picking up for her, she’s off. 

5 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

It’s funny really, this last week is the happiest and most outgoing we’ve seen her for a while, just as things started picking up for her, she’s off. 

Maybe just for that but we won't see it (the happiness i mean). 🤷‍♀️

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

wanting to agree with Mr Flexxy's hypothesis I remember that during the late night party in FR suddenly Tweety received a message which she immediately showed to Holly and they both cheered for joy, hugged and kissed. Could it have been authorization for a short vacation for Holly as well? We will see

They cheered because Ukraine won the european song contest 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

This was only planned in the last day or 2, she’s only going for Tweety. She even said it was a hard choice because it’s a really interesting time for the project with the new villa

Then change the rooms between B7 and B4. Come on girls. 👍

7 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

This was only planned in the last day or 2, she’s only going for Tweety. She even said it was a hard choice because it’s a really interesting time for the project with the new villa

The trip to Bali too?

I predict Holly will leave the villa tomorrow at about the same time that Tweety left on Sunday, and will fly to Istanbul on the same Turkish airlines flight. 

The only non-stop flights between Istanbul and Bali are on Turkish airlines, and these are 13 hours flying time.  Flights on other airlines take over a day.  This is probably why Tweety went to Istanbul.  Round-trip cost in economy on a flight from Istanbul to Bali on Thursday with a return to Istanbul is about $4,000.  To fly, you need to be both vaccinated and have a negative COVID test.

Its probably true that Tweety does not like Istanbul after being there for a day.  She will not be staying there long.